Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue  » Housewares  »
  • Nevertheless, this does not mean that it was very harsh against my skin, but it was harsh enough to be so strong that the sheets did not tear easily like I noticed in some bathroom tissues that prided themselves in being soft
  • Another thing that I liked about the Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue brand is that it does not have a problem with leaving too much lint
  • Another thing that I definitely like about the Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue is that the Soft Weaves White Bathroom Tissue is that whichever company made it did not put a staggering amount of perfume on the sheets which I notice on some of the cheaper bathroom tissues
  • Maybe the only thing I don't like about this tissue is the fact that sometimes it feels a bit rough
  • A part from that one quality I would definitely recommend buying this since its affordable and is of good quality

• by Redtape

I was there when my mother bought three rolls of the “Soft Weave While Bathroom Tissue” at the wholesale price , since it seemed like a good deal at the time especially since it appeared to be a better quality than a few of the other more affordable rolls of tissue that were on the shelf. I was also interested in trying out the “Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue” since I do not remember even trying it.

When I tried “Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue for

the first time, I expected that the tissue would be soft like the name suggested, but I actually found that the tissue was a bit harsher than a lot of bathroom tissues we had we had bought recently. Nevertheless, this does not mean that it was very harsh against my skin, but it was harsh enough to be so strong that the sheets did not tear easily like I noticed in some bathroom tissues that prided themselves in being soft.

Another thing that I liked ...

• about the “Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue” brand is that it does not have a problem with leaving too much lint. While I would generally have a problem with lint for many bathroom tissues that call themselves “soft,” I noticed one time when I had nothing else to wipe my face with but “Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue” that it only left a minimal amount on my skin.

Another thing that I definitely like about the “Soft Weave White Bathroom Tissue” is that the “Soft Weaves

White Bathroom Tissue” is that whichever company made it did not put a staggering amount of perfume on the sheets which I notice on some of the cheaper bathroom tissues. I hate this practice because between the lint and the strong perfume smell, my allergies are affected.

Maybe the only thing I don’t like about this tissue is the fact that sometimes it feels a bit rough. A part from that one quality I would definitely recommend buying this since its affordable and is of good quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322121367001131/k2311a1222/12.22.10