DuWop Lip Plumping Paste  » Cosmetics  »
  • In my opinion, this plumping paste is only a very average product
  • It definitely helps to exfoliate the lips and make them a lot more smooth and soft
  • That was slightly disappointing because that is pretty much the main reason why I bought this product
  • I like the tingly feeling that this product creates and its left my lips feeling really conditioned and healthy

• by Intensify

The DuWop Lip Venom Plumping Paste came out a little while ago and I have been seeing it on the shelves at my local Sephora for months yet I keep just passing it right by. I do not know what has taken me so long to decide to purchase it, but I finally did about two weeks ago. One tube of the DuWop Lip Venom Plumping Paste retails for $18 plus tax at Sephora. The DuWop Lip Venom is actually not a lip gloss, even though it looks like one. It is a “lip mask” that is supposed to exfoliate the lips, condition them, and plump them up all at the same time. The main reason I purchased this particular product was for the plumping effects. I have never

really owned an exfoliating lip mask before, but I was excited to see what it would do for my lips.

The DuWop Lip Venom Plumping Paste is pretty easy to use. All I have to do is apply it to the lips, wait about ten minutes, and then dab it off with a wet cloth. The process is fast and easy. This is the sort of process I do in the morning before I apply any lip products. The product itself has a sort of gritty consistency. Those are the jojoba beads in the plumping paste. Some people may be bothered by this, but since this product is wiped off after a few minutes, I do not mind at all.

In my opinion, this plumping paste is only a very average ...

• product. It definitely helps to exfoliate the lips and make them a lot more smooth and soft. The exfoliating action is great, but I did not really notice that much plumping at all. That was slightly disappointing because that is pretty much the main reason why I bought this product. That is probably the reason why a lot of women buy this product and I feel like it’s false advertising, in a way. There are tons of lip exfoliators out there that are much cheaper than the DuWop Lip Venom Plumping Paste.

I did like that this product was non-sticky. I hate it when lip products feel syrupy and glue-like. This one did not. It is also very hydrating. I almost do not have to use any sort of

lip moisturizer afterwards. If I ever have chapped lips, this is the sort of product that I would go for. It really does transform chapped lips into hydrated lips and I appreciate that. However, as I mentioned before, the reason why I bought this product was for the supposed plumping and I did not notice any. I like the tingly feeling that this product creates and its left my lips feeling really conditioned and healthy. Overall, I have to give the DuWop Lip Venom Plumping Paste a rating of a 6 out of 10. It is a good product, but does not really do what it is supposed to do. This product should just be marked as a lip moisturizer and exfoliator rather than a lip plumper because that’s a false claim.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121366771031/k2311a1222/12.22.10