Indian Airlines  » Airlines  »
1.0
  • I want to share my experience with Indian Airlines

• by adit
      I want to share my experience with Indian Airlines. I reside in singapore and visits India atleast once in a year. I don’t expect a superior customer service from the staff and the management of Indian Airlines.

But it is very sad to say that even the basic need of a passenger is neglected all the time. The flights are always delayed.

Last year, during my trip from India to singapore, I had a very bitter

experience with the IA service. The flight was scheduled to take off at 12.

05 pm. I was waiting in the lobby with my 1 year old son for announcement.

Till 3 pm in the morning, there was neither any announcement for the delay in departure nor did any IA official replied when asked. The passengers were kept in anxiety for almost 3 hrs.

Then finally, when we heard the announcement, all the passengers rushed to the ...

• way to board the flight. The worst part is Indian Airlines failed to announce that pregnant ladies, passengers with kids should board first.

Because of this, not only me but also lots of other parents with small kids suffered a lot. Finally when I boarded, I was given the last seat in the flight.

Just imagine how difficult would it be to sit with the 1 year old kid in the last seat inspite of my

request in the counter. On top of all this, there was no blanket provided.

When I asked the staff, I was told that there is no enough stock. Can someone tell me, are we not paying for the tickets.

They are not doing a charity show. I was so exhausted that, I didn’t feel like arguing with them.

I hope some senior authority of Indian Airlines to see this review and make an attempt to improve their service.

Indian Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 401103136670931/k2311a0311/3.11.07