Top Paw Detangling Rinse with Shine Enhancer For Dogs  » Pets  »
  • I love the way my dogs smell when I use this stuff on them
  • The one thing that I don't like about it is that you have to leave it on your pet for about 5 minutes to get the most of it
  • Two of them love taking baths , so it's not a problem
  • I found it at PetSmart , and it was only $8.00 for a 17 oz bottle
  • This is a great product that will make your dog look amazing

• by Gina Gott

This is basically a conditioner for dogs. It does great things for dog’s of all sizes and shapes. Whether you have a long haired poodle or a short haired chihuahua , this detangling rinse will make your pup’s coats look healthier and shinier. It is not that expensive. It works great and smells wonderful. If you want to really make your pet’s fur stand out then try this product! It is great for any breed of dog.

This stuff is amazing. It smells like grapefruit , and the scent lasts for a day or so. I love the way my dogs smell when I use this stuff on them. I can see a big difference in how pretty their coats look too. This rinse leaves my dog’s fur

super shiny. It also makes it very soft to touch , and for long haired breeds it makes the hair completely tangle free and easy to brush. This is a miracle worker for a dog’s overall appearance. Whether you have show dogs or just pets that are part of the family , this stuff is worth buying.

The one thing that I don’t like about it is that you have to leave it on your pet for about 5 minutes to get the most of it. I have four dogs. Two of them love taking baths , so it’s not a problem. The other two are not fond of taking baths , so it is a hassle after shampooing them to put this stuff on them as ...

• well. They are ready to get out of the tub , and don’t want to wait any longer then they have to. I usually just keep rubbing the detangler through their coats for the whole five minutes , so they don’t try and jump out of the tub on me. It is a little bit of work , but the end results are worth it.

This detangling rinse is not that expensive. I found it at PetSmart , and it was only $8.00 for a 17 oz bottle. One bottle of this stuff will last me about a month with four dogs. If you have less animals than me , then it will ofcourse last you much longer. I think it is a good deal , and

it really makes my dog’s look their best. This is a good quality doggie conditioner that I am happy to use.

Get a bottle of this stuff if you want your dog’s to look their best. Not to mention , they will smell their best too. This scent is pretty long lasting for a conditioner like product. Some conditioners that I use for my own hair don’t stay smelling wonderful for a day or two. Even after the grapefruit smell fades I notice that my dog’s still have a clean scent to them for about a week no matter what they get into. This is a great product that will make your dog look amazing. It is a terrific buy no matter what kind of dog you own.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2922121366681031/k2311a1222/12.22.10