Clinique Happy Heart Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I believe this this scent will smell good on just about any woman
  • I love trying new fragrances , but this is one that I can't help but go back to again and again
  • I recommend this scent to everyone looking for a nice and friendly perfume that will turn heads

• by Gina Gott

I believe this this scent will smell good on just about any woman. It is light , sweet , and refreshing. Everytime I spray this scent on my mood lifts and yes I feel happy. I loved the original Happy Perfume also by Clinique , but I have to say that Happy Heart is just a little bit better. I can’t think of a better everyday perfume to wear. This is one of my favorites.I love trying new fragrances , but this is one that I can’t help but go back to again

and again. Wearing this scent makes me feel great.

Happy Heart , is made up of many wonderful scents. It has cucumber , mandarin , and mountain air accord in it. It also has yellow primrose and blond woods in it along with wild carrot flower. This perfume is different. It is very pretty and feminine smelling. I can see young girls to mature women all wearing this perfume comfortabley. It is just a calming and soothing type of perfume that fits in everywhere.

It is light , but not a scent that will fade into the background. I always get compliments when I have this perfume on. It is long lasting too. I spray a good bit on in the morning , and then forget about it for the rest of the day. It sticks with me without needing to many touch up sprays. This perfume is great to wear anywhere. It is perfect for office work or a hot date. Although I am a big fan of bolder scents , this gentle perfume really has something special in it. I can’t stop sniffing my own ...

• Clinique Happy Heart Perfume
      wrists when I have it on. Yes , it smells that good!

It is kind of expensive , but worth it. You can find this perfume at Macys, Dillards , and most other department stores. A 1.7 oz bottle cost about $40.00. The bottle is kind of plain. It is glass with the name of the scent written on it , but it’s what’s inside that matters. The perfume itself is not plain at all. This perfume is a joy to wear. If you love floral scents , then you have to get a

bottle of this stuff.

I recommend this scent to everyone looking for a nice and friendly perfume that will turn heads. It is not overpowering at all , and you can where it day or night. It is just a fun scent that I love. It is a quality pefume and worth the price of it. It is long lasting and will get you a lot of compliments whenever you wear it. This perfume is for me , you , and everyone. I just can’t see anyone not liking it. This would make an awesome signature scent.

Clinique Happy Heart Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5622121366661031/k2311a1222/12.22.10