Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup
  • However, if you are looking to cover up some serious blemishes and discoloration on your skin with something that looks as if you aren't even wearing makeup, this is definitely the right product for the job
  • Within a few weeks I noticed that virtually all of the pimples that were on my face when I began using the product were either gone or significantly diminished in size
  • In fact, I found myself using less moisturizer after using this product on a daily basis
  • I highly recommend this product to anyone with acne prone skin, anyone who wants to have skin that appears flawless and anyone who wants to improve the tone and texture of their skin through the use of a foundation

• by Violet

I first started using Almay Clear Complexion Makeup due to the fact that I needed a liquid makeup to cover up my acne blemishes. While browsing for a foundation at my local CVS, I came across Almay Clear Complexion Makeup and decided that covering up my blemishes with something that would actually heal them and prevent additional pimples from developing at the same time was a win-win situation. The product was available in a myriad of tones. I selected “neutral” and purchased the product for $12, a small price to pay for the results I received.

This is a medium to full coverage liquid makeup. If you are looking for something light weight, this is not the product for you. However, if you are looking to cover up some serious blemishes and discoloration on your skin with something that looks as if you aren’t even wearing makeup, this is definitely the right product for the job. This is a thick liquid makeup that will cover everything you need to cover

up. My face is covered with not only active blemishes, but scars left behind from previous blemishes as well as some major discoloration. This makeup covers it all. However, regardless of its full coverage and thick nature, when applied it does not look like I am wearing a ton of makeup. When applied correctly, my skin looks flawless, even toned and blemish free.

I was pleased enough by this product due to the fact that it covered up all of the imperfections plaguing my complexion at an affordable price. However, when I started to notice that the nature of my skin was actually improving as a result of this product, I was ecstatic. This product contains 0.06% salicylic acid, an ingredient designed to heal blemishes and prevent new pimples from forming. To my surprise, it actually does what it is meant to do. Within a few weeks I noticed that virtually all of the pimples that were on my face when I began using the product were either gone or ...

• significantly diminished in size. Also, no new pimples had formed. Not only did this product make my skin look flawless when applied, it was helping my skin to look flawless even after I washed it off at night. A makeup that actually improves the appearance of the skin is a woman’s dream, and this product actually does it.

I was somewhat concerned that the salicylic acid in this product would dry out my skin due to the fact that it diminishes pimples by drying them out. However, I did not find my skin drying out at all. In fact, I found myself using less moisturizer after using this product on a daily basis. This product is oil free, a feature that is a must for anyone with acne prone skin. However, this product is so rich and creamy that it actually moisturizes the skin without the use of oils that will eventually cause additional blemishes to form.

I could not be more pleased with Almay’s Clear Complexion Makeup. Three months after

using this product every day on a daily basis, my skin was completely clear of blemishes. All that is left is a few marks of discoloration on my face in the places where nasty pimples used to be. Luckily, this makeup covers up those discolorations completely and when applied, makes my skin appear flawless. The packaging states that it should be applied two to three times a day in order to more effectively clear up blemishes. However, I only apply it once daily due to the fact that the coverage lasts all day long and it has effectively cleared up my skin without applying it multiple times each day. I highly recommend this product to anyone with acne prone skin, anyone who wants to have skin that appears flawless and anyone who wants to improve the tone and texture of their skin through the use of a foundation. This is an excellent product and at $12 for a bottle that lasts approximately three months, it is simply a no brainer.

Almay Clear Complexion Liquid Makeup

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121366561031/k2311a1222/12.22.10