Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara
  • I consider mascara the most integral component of my daily makeup routine
  • After spending nearly thirty dollars per tube on Dior Show mascara for the past two years due to the fact that I believed it was the best, I was beyond thrilled when I discovered Maybelline's The Falsies Volum Express Mascara
  • It is truly amazing how this mascara coats the lashes and makes them instantly look at least five times thicker without clumping
  • Instead of purchasing three separate mascaras that cost approximately $25 each, I now purchase one mascara that costs a mere $7
  • I find it ironic that I used to spend a ridiculous amount of time and money trying to make my eyelashes really stand out yet no one ever noticed them

• by Violet

Finding the perfect mascara has been one of my life long missions. I consider mascara the most integral component of my daily makeup routine. After spending nearly thirty dollars per tube on Dior Show mascara for the past two years due to the fact that I believed it was the best, I was beyond thrilled when I discovered Maybelline’s The Falsies Volum Express Mascara.

When I first purchased this product at my local CVS approximately one month ago, I never dreamed it would replace my beloved Dior Show. I just happened to see it in the store and thought I could utilize it in addition to my Dior Show in order to intensify the look of my lashes. The price was right at $7 per tube, so I figured I couldn’t wrong. When I got home and actually tried it, I was shocked at how wonderfully it truly worked.

I have been applying multiple mascaras, one on top of the other on a daily basis for as long as I can recall. When I applied the

Falsies to my naked, freshly washed lashes I could not believe the result. My lashes instantly looked fuller, thicker, darker and longer with one layer of this stuff than they did with three to four layers of Dior Show.

I’m not going to lie, despite the name “The Falsies”, this mascara does not make you look as if you are wearing false eyelashes. However, it does make your lashes look as full and thick as possible without wearing false lashes. This mascara is thick, one coat instantly changes the entire look of the lashes. It is truly amazing how this mascara coats the lashes and makes them instantly look at least five times thicker without clumping. This mascara does not clump at all. It actually separates each and every lash to the extent that it makes you look as if you have many more lashes than you did prior to application.

Some mascaras are designed to lengthen, some are designed to curl and some are designed to thicken. The beauty of this product is that it ...

• achieves all of this and more. This product has actually shortened my makeup application time by a solid five minutes. I used to apply coat after coat of about three different mascaras. I no longer need to do this due to the fact that one coat of Maybelline’s The Falsies causes my lashes to look bolder, thicker, longer and darker than multiple coats of multiple mascaras, all of which were much more expensive than the Falsies

Not only has this product reduced the amount of time I spend applying mascara, it has saved me a significant amount of money. Instead of purchasing three separate mascaras that cost approximately $25 each, I now purchase one mascara that costs a mere $7. I now realize that I have been wasting my money on Dior Show for years. This mascara works ten times better.

I now save time, save money, and receive more compliments on my eyelashes than I ever have in the past. I find it ironic that I used to spend a ridiculous amount of time and

money trying to make my eyelashes really stand out yet no one ever noticed them. However, now that I am spending significantly less time and less money on my lashes, I get myriads of compliments on my lashes on a daily basis. Women are constantly asking me what mascara I use and even a few men have commented on how bold and thick my eyelashes are!

This product is truly revolutionary. I do not know what formula Maybelline has developed to create a product as effective as the Falsies, but they have developed a mascara that works better than any other on the market. This mascara has also taught me an important lesson: more expensive does not necessarily mean better. This product is a fraction of the cost of the high end mascaras I have been using for years and works ten times better. Maybelline’s the Falsies has saved me a considerable amount of time, a considerable amount of money, and made my eyelashes stand out like never before. I could not be more pleased.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121366551031/k2311a1222/12.22.10