Johnsons Moisture Care Baby Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love using baby products because they are milder than the usual products
  • I bought the Johnson’s Moisture Care Baby Wash
  • This Baby Wash actually comes in a pink bottle, and at one point I thought that it was the pink baby lotion
  • I noticed that products with the NO MORE TEARS logo have that crispy, clean, distinct smell compared to the ones that do not
  • For babies I think this is good because of the moisture that it gives and the no more tears formulation

• by tabs

I just love baby products. I am a 31 year old adult but then I feel like a baby when I wash my skin with baby products. I love using baby products because they are milder than the usual products. Another plus is that I am able to smell like a baby after each wash.

I just recently bought a baby wash for my daily shower. I bought the Johnson’s Moisture Care Baby Wash. I brought the 100ml pink bottle after I smelled it in the store. There is just something about the smell of Johnson’s products especially the classic products. This Baby Wash actually comes in a pink bottle, and at one point I thought that it was the pink baby lotion. Reading it closely I saw that it was indeed a baby wash. I only bought this product for about $1 per small bottle, just enough for me to try

it out for a month or so before I actually purchase a huge bottle.

The bottle is pink and has a flip top cover. One thing I hate about flip top covers is that it is very difficult to take them when traveling because I am always scared that it might suddenly just open and spill the contents in my luggage. Another thing is that I could not put it upside down (just like what I do with shampoos when they are about to run out) because the top is smaller than the body, and so it will naturally fall. The bigger bottles of this product actually have pump dispensers, making it easier for people to use it in the shower.

I immediately took a shower when I got home just to try it. As I opened the flip top I just smelled the fresh baby’s smell that Johnson’s baby products are known for.

• Actually this smells like a cross of the pink classic Johnsons Baby Lotion and Johnsons Baby Shampoo. This has the NO MORE TEARS logo that comes with their shampoo products. The Johnson’s Baby Bath in blue does not have that NO MORE TEARS logo and the smell is sweeter than this. I noticed that products with the NO MORE TEARS logo have that crispy, clean, distinct smell compared to the ones that do not.

Since the product comes in a flip top cover, I just simply poured it on my palms. I only poured maybe a dime size amount on my palms and mixed it with my washcloth and some water, like I always do with my body washes. I mixed it with water; however it did not lather as good as the blue Baby Bath. I had to pour some more for my whole body. In fact I have been adding more

to cover my whole body.

Primarily the reason why I bought it is because it is enriched with baby lotion. And that I have dry skin. Compared to the blue baby bath, this one took a while to rinse off, kind of reminds me of the Dove soap. It leaves just a bit of some slippery residue but can still be rinsed off rather easily. It smells of the Johnson’s Baby Shampoo, only a little sweeter. Not as sweet as the Johnson’s Baby Bath in the blue bottle.

Overall this is a good product. It is mild, provides a bit of moisture, but I found that it needs more product to lather, unlike the Baby Bath. I will probably not purchase this again and instead opt for the better scent and lather of the Baby Bath. For babies I think this is good because of the moisture that it gives and the no more tears formulation.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121366531031/k2311a1222/12.22.10