Argentina Beef Loaf  » Food  »
2.0
PH
  • When Argentina started out, I thought it will be just one of those new brands that eventually fades out in time
  • But over the years, I got really impressed

• by jandi70

Frankly, I don’t really see why brands name beef loafs and meat loafs as two different entities. They’re actually one and the same to me. They taste similar– I can’t seem to see the difference at all.

eventually fades out in time. But over the years, I got really impressed. Not only is the taste of their products excellent, they have come up with good advertisements and have built a good corporate image as well. I am impressed with the taste of Argentina Corned Beef. My family in the U.S. never fails to request for it whenever someone ...

• from the Philippines goes there. And very recently I discovered Argentina Sisig. Excellent taste..I won’t be surprised if my family would soon discover it too and include it in their wish list. But there is nothing special about Argentina Beef Loaf. You can get Gusto, or Purefoods and you wouldn’t really notice the difference. But I can’t really fault Argentina for
        it though.. all beef loafs and meat loafs taste the same…unless the manufacturers add a particular flavor to it.

Sure, one can try to make it special – dip it in egg, sprinkle it with spices and seasonings like curry or cinnamon, but bottomline is there’s nothing really special at all. I don’t find it repulsive either..just ordinary.

Argentina Beef Loaf

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2722121366170931/k2311a1222/12.22.10