Evolve Natural Cat Food-Maintenance Formula  » Pets  »
  • I did not want to give him the cat food that is normally sold in the grocery stores, because most of it is corn based, and I like to feed him something that is natural, without wheat, corn, or soy
  • As I searched the grocery store shelves to find the healthiest, and most natural cat food available to get me through until I could get to the pet store, I noticed the Evolve Maintenance Formula Cat Food with Chicken
  • It is very convenient, since this is sold in the grocery store, and now I do not have to make a special trip
  • I would recommend Evolve natural cat food for anyone who wants the very best food for their pet at an affordable price, without making that special trip to the pet store

• by Texaslady

Recently I was unable to get to the pet store to purchase food for my beloved feline. I did not want to give him the cat food that is normally sold in the grocery stores, because most of it is corn based, and I like to feed him something that is natural, without wheat, corn, or soy.

I did not expect to find anything suitable, but decided maybe I could just get a small bag of something to get us through, until

I could make the trip to the pet store, which was many miles away.

As I searched the grocery store shelves to find the healthiest, and most natural cat food available to get me through until I could get to the pet store, I noticed the Evolve Maintenance Formula Cat Food with Chicken.

Reading the label, I was really excited to find this at the grocery store,because it has no wheat, corn, or soy, and said on the label it was Natural Cat ...

• food, with Essential Vitamins and Minerals.

I purchased a 3 lb bag, for around $8.

It is made in the USA, which really made me happy, and is 32% protein.

It is infused with lots of vitamins and minerals my cat needs, and offers him a well-balanced diet.

I brought it home, and gave him a cup of the food, to see if he would like it.

He did not immediately take to the taste, since it was different than what

he was used to, but after a few days, he seemed to really enjoy it.

I am only buying this now, and have not purchased the food from the pet store anymore.

It is very convenient, since this is sold in the grocery store, and now I do not have to make a special trip.

I would recommend Evolve natural cat food for anyone who wants the very best food for their pet at an affordable price, without making that special trip to the pet store.

sue says :

lucky for you-I just called the local walmart and they said it appears as if they won’t be carrying it anymore-not even a shelf label

John Bales says :

Just an FYI, it appears that Wal Mart has started carrying the Evolve Maintenance Formula Dry Cat Food. My local store had the 3 lb. bag for 4.67 and the 15 lb bag ran around 24.00 (which I thought was very good for a high quality cat food). The three pound bag turned out to be several dollars less expensive than the equivalent sized bags of Iams and Purina One. I picked up a bag to try on my cats (they devour Royal Canine but I`m concerned about the amount of carbohydrates that brand contains, considering it`s premium price). Anyway, hope this helps if you have a Wally World in your area and have problems locating Evolve.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2922121366040931/k2311a1222/12.22.10