Loreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation
  • I have found that I can get the same natural coverage I like without the high price tag
  • I know that this product looks natural due to the fact that since I've been using it I have gotten tons of compliments on my skin, not my makeup

• by Violet

I have been using Loreal True Match Naturale Mineral Foundation for approximately one month now and I could not be more pleased with this product. Prior to using this foundation, I was loyal to Bare Minerals foundation. However, I got tired of spending $25 every other month on a foundation and decided to try something slightly less expensive. I have always been a fan of Loreal products, so I picked this out at my local CVS and was pleased that it costs only $13, nearly half of what I had been spending on Bare Minerals. I have found that I can get the same natural coverage I like without the high price tag.

My favorite thing about this product is the fact that it looks so natural when applied. I had

pretty severe acne as a teenager so I need a product that provides full coverage. This foundation covers all of the imperfections on my skin and evens out my skin tone without making my skin look cakey or as if I am wearing a ton of makeup. I know that this product looks natural due to the fact that since I’ve been using it I have gotten tons of compliments on my skin, not my makeup. People actually can’t even tell that I’m wearing makeup, they simply believe I have great skin.

I love the fact that the coverage you receive with this product is adjustable. The more coverage you desire, the more you can apply. However, regardless of how much you apply this product still looks natural. I also like ...

• the fact that this product comes with a brush right on top. Although I have makeup brushes that I used to apply Bare Minerals, it is great that women who don’t already own makeup brushes can purchase this product and have everything they need to look great without spending tons of money.

I cannot stress enough how natural this product looks when applied correctly. It is called True Match Naturale for a reason. First of all, because there is a wide variety of color choices that match actual skin tones very accurately. The color that the product appears on the shelf, in the bottle is accurate to the way it appears when applied to the skin. Second, because it actually looks natural. The finish appears smooth and almost creamy. I also

love the fact that it is a mineral based foundation, which means that it is good for the skin. The coverage is similar to that of a liquid foundation without the mess and harmful chemicals that liquid foundations contain.  I have actually found that the texture of my skin has improved since I began using this product.

I could not be happier with this product. After using Bare Minerals for the past few years I am so pleased that I have found a product that allows me the same results at half the price. Mineral based foundations are a great choice because they are good for the skin and they appear natural. This product makes my skin look and feel great, and the coverage lasts all day without needing to reapply.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365970931/k2311a1222/12.22.10