Bed Head 1″ Ceramic Hair Straightener
  • I found the Bed Head straightener at Target for $45
  • I love the fact that this product heats up so quickly because it allows me to get ready in the morning without having to worry about waiting for my hair straightener to heat up
  • I know this to be true due to the fact that during my last trip to the hair salon my hairdresser could not believe I straightened my hair every day
  • Therefore, I highly recommend this product due to the fact that it features ceramic plates
  • I believe this product is a great compromise between the cheaper hair straighteners and the high end CHI hair straighteners

• by Violet

I recently purchased the Bed Head one inch Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener. I have the type of hair that is not quite curly yet not quite straight so I straighten my hair with this product on a daily basis. Prior to purchasing this product I was loyal to the CHI brand for my hair straightening needs. However, after my second CHI in three years broke, I did not want to spend another $150 for a hair straightener that was just going to break again. I found the Bed Head straightener at Target for $45. I chose it due to the fact that it seemed like a fair compromise between the cheaper Conair and Revlon hair straighteners and the high end CHI. I was also attracted to the electric blue color.

The first time I used this hair straightener, I knew I had made a smart purchasing decision. The cord is long enough that I feel I have a large range of motion while using this product. After plugging it in, the straightener heated up fully within about thirty seconds. I love the fact that this

product heats up so quickly because it allows me to get ready in the morning without having to worry about waiting for my hair straightener to heat up. I also love the fact that there is a dial that allows you to adjust the heat setting. You can choose to set the product at anywhere from 175 degrees fahrenheit to 400 degrees fahrenheit. I find that keeping the heat setting at around 300 degrees allows me to effectively straighten my hair without worrying about burning or frying it.

The ceramic plates on this hair straightener are a great feature. Due to the fact that the plates are ceramic, they heat up extremely evenly and are a feature of most high end hair straighteners. The ceramic plates also ensure that the plates hold their heat. One of the major benefits of ceramic plates is the notion that they cause less damage to the hair. I know this to be true due to the fact that during my last trip to the hair salon my hairdresser could not believe I straightened my hair every day. She said ...

• there was virtually no damage to my hair from daily straightening. Therefore, I highly recommend this product due to the fact that it features ceramic plates.

There is a simple to use on/off switch on the side of this product. When turned on, the straightener lights up with neon colors which is a cute feature. When adjusted to a high temperature setting the product lights up green, and it lights up orange when placed on a lower temperature setting. This allows you to be sure that you have the product set on the correct temperature for your hair. Although I find that this product works better on a higher temperature setting, if you have very thin hair a high temperature could easily burn your hair. It is best to play around with the temperature setting in order to find the lowest temperature that will work effectively for you.

Overall, this hair straightener is quick and easy to use. It heats up in a mere thirty seconds. I find that this product works so effectively that I can pass over each section of my hair once and

have it perfectly straight. I have found with other hair straighteners that I have to continue to straighten the same section of my hair over and over again in order to achieve the same results. This product is very easy to clean and can be done by simply wiping down the plates with a wet cloth.

This hair straightener makes achieving the desired look I want for my hair simple, easy and quick. I have fairly thick hair but due to the fact that this product works so well I am able to straighten my entire head of hair in approximately ten minutes. I believe this product is a great compromise between the cheaper hair straighteners and the high end CHI hair straighteners. I am very pleased that I did not waste another $150 on a CHI hair straightener due to the fact that I am able to achieve the same results in the same amount of time with a straightener that costs less than half the price. The electric blue color and green/orange lights are an added aesthetic bonus.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365960931/k2311a1222/12.22.10