Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • I know, because I’m constantly trying to find them for myself
  • If you are looking to buy a super strong freeze hair spray for yourself, I would not recommend that you buy Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray in the tall black can with white lettering and red accent upside down triangle
  • Unfortunately, I was not happy with the change and I had to find something else to keep the height in my hair
  • It costs about fifteen dollars and fifty cents a can and I think it is pretty expensive
  • I would not buy it any more because I don't want sticky hair and I don't like that way it dulls my hair -- plus it is expensive hair spray that just doesn’t deliver

• by ClickMyReview

If you have really thin, baby fine hair like me, it is hard to find hair products that work for you. I know, because I’m constantly trying to find them for myself. If you are looking to buy a super strong freeze hair spray for yourself, I would not recommend that you buy Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray in the tall black can with white lettering and red accent upside down triangle.

I started using Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray about five years ago and at the time, I really liked many things about this product. But, from when I first started using this item, it changed. The maker of this product

has changed the spray ingredients. Unfortunately, I was not happy with the change and I had to find something else to keep the height in my hair. I do not like the new formula because they made it stronger – but in doing so, it got really sticky and starting caking up in my hair — I couldn’t wash it out without using a clarifier every day.

I originally liked this item because it was it used to be a perfect freeze hair spray that held my hair, gave it volume and I could run my hands through my hair, Plus, I could even brush the old Vavoom out without ruining ...

• my hair style. I’m said that it no longer performs the way it used to. Even still, every once in a while I buy it again – just in case they decided to put it back to the original formula that I loved so much. Unfortunately, I haven’t had any luck with that – because it is still pretty bad.

I used buy my Matrix Vavoom Freezing Spray by shopping online at the Drugstore.com website. But, you can also get this hairspray in private hair salons that carry Matrix products – even though it is usually more expensive at the salons. It costs about fifteen dollars and fifty cents a can

and I think it is pretty expensive. If you were to ask me if Vavoom is worth the money, I would tell you absolutely not. I was happy to pay that much back when it worked, but not anymore. I have since found a replacement hairspray that I like much better – Sebastian Shaper Plus Hairspray.

I will definitely not buy any more Matrix Vavoom Freezing Hair Spray and I would not recommend buying it to anyone else either. I would not buy it any more because I don’t want sticky hair and I don’t like that way it dulls my hair — plus it is expensive hair spray that just doesn’t deliver.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365940931/k2311a1222/12.22.10