Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet - Single  » Music  »
  • For someone like Eminem it’s actually quite heartfelt in my opinion and even features a little of him singing
  • I think that some people would listen to this and think that he has gone soft, but where I think he is clever is that if he has something quite personal to share he doesn’t necessarily put it on a blockbuster, he puts it on a track like this which is tha much easier to follow and is easier for you to follow
  • It’s not even one that would overly appeal to me if it wasn’t Eminem, but when you are established you can get away with tracks like this as people are more prepared to give it a listen to see what you have to say and thats why I like this

• by JustHonest

Cleaning Out My Closest is one of those Eminem tracks that you really need to listen to if you want to appreciate it. You can’t simply jump to it, it’s not a great tempo and it’s not a great sound that really gets you going or anything like that.

For someone like Eminem it’s actually quite heartfelt in my

opinion and even features a little of him singing. He wants to get some things of his chest and there is no better way for Eminem to do this than to pick up a pen and write and then take the mic.

Personally im a big fan of his tracks that are lively with a great beat, they are inspired and get me going but i do appreciate this other side of Eminem. Not enough people really listen to what he says and this is a perfect opportunity to do so. It’s not a quick track so you can pretty much take your time with it.

I think that some people would listen to this and think ...

• Eminem - Cleaning Out My Closet - Single
      that he has gone soft, but where I think he is clever is that if he has something quite personal to share he doesn’t necessarily put it on a blockbuster, he puts it on a track like this which is tha much easier to follow and is easier for you to follow.

Is it an exciting song? No not

really. It’s not even one that would overly appeal to me if it wasn’t Eminem, but when you are established you can get away with tracks like this as people are more prepared to give it a listen to see what you have to say and thats why I like this. He is telling it how it is.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1422121365800931/k2311a1222/12.22.10