Creative 512MB Mp3 Player
  • It costed about $130, which that time, was on special, which right now I believe the price would be cheaper
  • There are also functions such as record voice clips, record the radio, If anyone is considering getting the Creative mp3 player, please consider perhaps a larger size one
  • This may be a disadvantage as that means less storage space for songs
  • For Creative mp3 player, one of the best things I like about it is the USB opening is the usual one which can be plugged into all computers
  • The best thing is you could absolutely use it as a USB and put other files on, there are many times which I have used it as a storage space because my other USBs ran out

• by Susanna
      Creative Mp3 Player is an mp3 player which I have bought a few years ago, which I continue to use at least two times a week, at home or going out. It costed about $130, which that time, was on special, which right now I believe the price would be cheaper. This mp3 player fits approximately 128 songs (average 4MB per song) and has Radio FM tuning.

There are also functions such as record voice clips, record the radio, If anyone is considering getting the Creative mp3 player, please consider perhaps a larger size one. You can buy Creative 1GB mp3 players now, which I believe would be a great capacity.

I

personally have lots of music in my computer, and sometimes I would like to go out and take my music with me. For short distance, 512MB is good, but if I wanted to go long distance, that size is not nearly enough.

Creative Mp3 Players are very high quality and does not break easily. It has never once stopped working.

This mp3 player would leave about 50MB free space at all times so it is possible to record voice clips. This may be a disadvantage as that means less storage space for songs.

The menu screen is very clear, and easy to use without instructions. There is a menu, which you could ...

• choose options sound as: music, recordings, radio, options, and more.

You could adjust whether you would like the music to sound more rock, normal, soft, or others. For Creative mp3 player, one of the best things I like about it is the USB opening is the usual one which can be plugged into all computers.

I have used other mp3 players where the size is much smaller, therefore when you go out and want to plug the mp3 player in another computer, you would always need cords. This is extremely hard to remember to bring, so Creative Mp3 Players really do have the advantage.

The best thing is you could absolutely use

it as a USB and put other files on, there are many times which I have used it as a storage space because my other USBs ran out. For an mp3 player which can be used for listening to music, radio, recording and storage space, it really is brilliant! I really do prefer this mp3 player to many others.

I hope people would give it a try, my only suggestion is if you are into music, and have a large collection, do not get the small sized ones. Get one with bigger size, as you will be able to enjoy more music with less changing around, deleting songs because there is not enough space.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 161103136580931/k2311a0311/3.11.07