Peep Show - Channel 4 - Series 7 - Episode 2  » TV  »
  • Like I say, it was still very funny and if you are a Peep Show fan or even if you have never seen it i would suggest tuning in for this new series but I can’t help but feel they have insulted the intelligence of their audience by doing what they have

• by JustHonest

The second episode in the new Peep Show series was very good, but once again, I felt let down by the lack of any real reference to the last episode of the previous series. The woman that Jeremy was now really keen on was back in this with her boyfriend now being out of the hospital.

This struck me as odd as their appearance in the first episode I could understand as it was making something out of the fact that Jeremy

was at a loose end in the hospital. Now this story line had progressed outside of the hospital which made me think that the last episode of the previous series had now literally be forgotten.

Jeremy had gone from being totally in love and just tried to kill a girls fiancé and was now totally obsessed with someone else as though what had happened on the way to the hospital had not actually happened.

The story line was again very good and typical ...

• Peep Show. Mark chasing romance again and Jeremy now more involved in the music industry than he ever thought he would be. I was still just feeling lost by it all though. I can’t really re-call another series where it was as though the previous series or at least the last episode of the series was literally being ignored.

it i would suggest tuning in for this new series but I can’t help but feel they have insulted the intelligence of their audience by doing what they have.

Perhaps some of the actors from the last series were unable to appear again, but you can easily write this out in the script, but on this occasion it just seems like any reference to what happened before has been banned which makes me feel as though part of Peep Show history has actually been deleted.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1022121365790931/k2311a1222/12.22.10