Format Factory conversion software  » Software  »
2.5
  • This is one of the best conversion software I've got from my PC

• by rage35

Different softwares has been out on the market nowadays,including those editing and conversion softwares. Some of them are being sold on the market, but some of them are free to download from the internet. When I am still employed at the office here in our town.

A friend of mine introduced me to this one of a kind conversion software. The software’s name was “Format Factory”.

He used it to convert videos into different formats. I was amazed

on the feature of the software because it was my first time to saw one of those.

I asked him where did he bought that conversion software, he said that “he just downloaded it from the internet”. After my office hours, I went to the internet cafe and search the “Format Factory” conversion software so that I could download it to my USB reader.

Luckily, I have found it and it was free to download. I ...

• downloaded it right on the internet and save it on my personal computer.

I was very interested to the software and I tried it immediately after I installed it to my PC. I’ve looked and read the features of the software and It doesn’t only support video conversion but a lot of formats that could also be converted such as picture conversion, DVD to ISO, as well as sound formats.

I am hooked to this software

and since then, I’ve used it a couple of times when I was converting my video files into 3GP ones that is playable on a quick time video player, or, on my mobile device. Unlike other conversion factors I’ve tried, this conversion software has a friendly user interface and it’s easy to use.

This is one of the best conversion software I’ve got from my PC. It offers me a lot of solutions to my format conversion problems.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3022121365700931/k2311a1222/12.22.10