Avon SuperShock Mascara
  • Although I have used other mascara's I think this is one of my favourites
  • I like my Lashes to stand out that bit if I can as I don't have long eye lashes and they aren't exactly thick either

• by leeanne160480

I have been using this Mascara off and on for about 6 month which is when it first came out. Although I have used other mascara’s I think this is one of my favourites.

This is for sale in Avon and is available from an Avon rep and you can buy this online as well. THe normal cost for this is £10, which I think is a bit expensive but things are often on offer in Avon. I always buy this when it

costs £5, which is every other book.

This is quite a thick Mascara tube and probably the thickest one i’ve seen for such a product. The tube is black and has the writing in white so looks alright. You just use this in the usual way which is by unscrewing the top of this and pulling the wand out for this. The wand is pretty thick and chunky at the end, but it is still easy enough to use this.

The good and ...

• slight difference to this Mascara is that it has 3 setting on it. So you can choose how you want to apply this. You just twist the end of this to the settling 1,2 or 3. It is meant to be that the setting number 1 is just a normal Mascara Covering, number 2 is a bit darker and more plumped out and number 3 is probably more for night time. It is meant to plum the Lashes out and give a
        good dark coverage. I always just use this on setting number 3. This probably uses the mascara that bit more and it probably goes down quicker, but I don’t mind that especially if i’ve got this on a special offer. I like my Lashes to stand out that bit if I can as I don’t have long eye lashes and they aren’t exactly thick either.

A really good mascara that is that bit different than others out there. It does a good job.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365680931/k2311a1222/12.22.10