Avon Roll on Deodorant Cucumber and Melon  » Cosmetics  »
  • I've used most things from the range and I like it
  • I think the right price of this is £2, but this being Avon it is on offer every other book and I picked it up for £1 which is the normal offer price

• by leeanne160480

Roll on Reodorant isn’t something I use all that often, but I use a Roll on after a Shower at night or sometimes before I go to bed especially if the weather is quite warm as I want to stay fresh when i’m sleeping and not be all sticky!

This is quite new from the Avon Naturals range. I’ve used most things from the range and I like it. The range reminds

me of the Body Shop in a way, but at a fraction of the price.

This is in a 50ml container and is quite wide and stands quite tall as well. This has a large Ball on the top which covers the area in just the 1 sweep. The bottle looks alright. It is a white plastic tub with a wrap around label. The lid twists off easy enough.

I think the right ...

• price of this is £2, but this being Avon it is on offer every other book and I picked it up for £1 which is the normal offer price.

When you open this you get a hint of the scent. It doesn’t smell all that much, but the scents of Cucumber and Melon doesn’t smell all that much anyway. Since they are water based Fruit and Veg then I can understand the

lack of scent. The 2 scents I wasn’t sure would work together with them being 2 different things, but they go together surprisingly well. The Melon is a light, fresh, fruity and fruity scent whereas the Cucumber is just a light fresh scent.

This provides a good anti Perspirant covering and dries quickly enough. It will leave you fresh, clean and with a hint of fragrance.

Recommended as a good Deodorant by myself.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365660931/k2311a1222/12.22.10