Corelle Livingware Moonglow 16-Pieces Dinnerware Set
  • However, when we had visitor last May of this year, I noticed that it is not good in the eyes when I see them eating on plastic wares
  • So without hesitation, I bought it for the price of $ 29.27
  • I like this dinnerware for the first time I look my eyes on it
  • It is purple and I do not have a problem to hold the handle

• by grecy

At home our usual plates are plastic this is for the reason we have pets inside. We avoid possible accident. We have stoneware and glassware but we seldom put it out not unless there are special occasions and we have guests. Actually, at this year we have no stock of stoneware and glassware at home because they were all included on the things that got affected by the Typhoon Ondoy (Ketsana: International name).

We only have plastic wares that are handy and safe even it drops many times. However, when we had visitor last May of this year, I noticed that it is not good in the eyes when I see them eating on plastic wares. Glassware and stoneware are more formal, decent and elegant. I realized we still have to have a stock of these kinds of wares for occasions like that.

I shop for appliance before the end of May of this year and look

for a stoneware plates. I went to Landmark Makati Philippines to look for it. One of the trusted brands of Landmark, according to the sales personnel, is the Corelle brand. Corelle have a dinner ware, without the spoon and fork that looks very attractive. It looks elegant indeed. The plates are pretty. Even if it is stoneware, it is not heavy. Corelle is known to make a high quality dinnerware.

So without hesitation, I bought it for the price of $ 29.27. I like this dinnerware for the first time I look my eyes on it. Physically, I like the color of the plates. It is white but there is purple design on the side. There are small and big plates. I fell in love with the color of the cup. It is purple and I do not have a problem to hold the handle. My hands are freely inserted inside because it has a big whole ...

• for handle compare to some mugs that have small and complicated designs. The cups are lightweight too.

The color does not fade. It consist of four pieces of 8 ½ dinner plates, fours pieces 6 ¾ bread and butter plates, four 18 oz soup or cereal bowl and 11 oz stone ware mugs. It claims that it is a break, chip and scratch resistant. It is good for microwave and dishwater safe. There are many different designs available but because I am woman of course I chose the girly type of color, purple. I also bought one blue design which is a very cool color of dinnerware.

Only use this dinnerware when there are occasions that we will expect some visitors. As of now there are two plates already break because I accidentally push one table at home and two plates fell on the floor and broke. Obviously, it is prone to breakage. That is why

when I am cleaning these plates I clean it slowly and carefully. Even if you put it inside a microwave oven, it is safe. And it is true that it is scratch resistant.

I love this dinnerware for being stylish. It is good to use for larger family and for a family that is just starting. The plates are nice looking in the table, just match it with the right table cloth and your dining room will look elegant. Whenever we are using the dinnerware blue color set, the feeling inside the house is cool. I remember when I went home stressed, when I saw the arrangement of the blue design dinnerware in the table my stress were gone. It looks beautiful.

This dinnerware is worth your money. If you want your dining table to look classy, formal and beautiful, try to include Corelle dinnerware on the things that you will put there. This product is durable and beautiful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5322121365440831/k2311a1222/12.22.10