Balea Hair Extra Hold Styling Mousse  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Balea cosmetic line is getting more and more popular at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, and when I wanted to try a new styling product for my curly hair I decided to buy Balea Hair Extra Hold Styling Mousse
  • I paid $4.99CDN for a 150gram can of this hair mousse
  • When I got this Balea mousse home, the first thing I noticed was how sturdy the applicator was
  • I found I needed to use about four amounts as I have very long curly hair
  • When I used the blow dryer and the diffuser I have to say I was very impressed with how this hair mousse performed

• by Melissa Glenn

The Balea cosmetic line is getting more and more popular at my local Shoppers Drug Mart, and when I wanted to try a new styling product for my curly hair I decided to buy Balea Hair Extra Hold Styling Mousse. The Cosmetician recommended it to me, she was using it herself, and I had to admit her curls looked great, very uniform and not frizzy or messy at all. I paid $4.99CDN for a 150gram can of this hair mousse.

I had bought some Balea skin care products before and had experienced some good results, so I was curious

as to how this hair mousse was going to perform. I have to admit the packaging was quite attractive, the white can had a gold and silver entwined ribbon emblem, and the word Balea is done in big blue letters. The back of the can stated that this hair product ‘Provides manageability without the build-up’, so I was hopeful this would work.

When I got this Balea mousse home, the first thing I noticed was how sturdy the applicator was. When I pulled off the clear plastic top, the slanted nozzle that dispensed the hair mousse was made out ...

• of very strong plastic. It did bend, and when I depressed the plastic button next to the nozzle, the hair mousse came out in a clear uniform ammount. Unlike other products I have used, Balea didn’t just squirt out, nor was it runny or fizzy.

Applying this Balea Hair Extra Hold Styling Mousse was really easy. I rubbed it gently between my hands and then turned my head upside down to run this hair mousse through from my ends right through to my roots. I found I needed to use about four amounts as I have very long curly

hair. This mousse was not sticky, gooey or runny and it smelt very pleasant, having a soft citrus scent.

When I used the blow dryer and the diffuser I have to say I was very impressed with how this hair mousse performed. It didn’t dry all hard and sticky and instead I got soft manageable curls. This is a fantastic hair mousse for ladies especially if like me you need extra hold to keep your curls in place! Balea Hair Extra Hold Styling Mousse is well worth the money and can be purchased at any Shoppers Drug Mart location in Canada.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365401231/k2311a1222/12.22.10