Herbal Essences hydralicious featherweight conditioner  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid $3.99CDN at my local drug store for this 300ml bottle
  • Herbal Essences is a Clairol product one that I trust, so when I realized I had bought the wrong kind of conditioner I didn't take it back I decided to give it a try
  • I would recommend Herbal Essences featherweight conditioner by Clairol to any woman with curly or frizzy prone hair

• by Melissa Glenn

I have always loved the Herbal Essences brand of hair care products, and this hydralicious featherweight conditioner is no exception. I actually bought this conditioner by accident; I was looking for a deep conditioner for my dry curly hair by herbal essences but was distracted and actually bought this light one. I paid $3.99CDN at my local drug store for this 300ml bottle.

To begin with, the bottle is quite attractive. Shaped almost like wave it is bigger at the bottom than at the top. The plastic bottle actually rests on its green pop top so that when I go to use it I simply have to open the pop top to get the conditioner out. The bottle is quite sturdy I find, it never tips over

in the shower and comes out, which is great. The front label is a bit of a kaleidoscope of oranges and yellows all mixed together wtih a big green circle. I’m not sure what the circle is suppose to represent but the lettering is quite clear, this conditoner says it is ‘for hair that needs body’. Well that was certainly my hair, which was getting dry and limp from the harsh Canadian winter. I just wasn’t sure this conditioner was strong enough to do the job.

Herbal Essences is a Clairol product one that I trust, so when I realized I had bought the wrong kind of conditioner I didn’t take it back I decided to give it a try. The packaging on the back label said that ...

• this conditioner contained water lily, nectar and passion fruit and I have to say when I opened the pop top it smelled heavenly, but not strong and over powering.

Here is where it gets even better; the first time I squeezed some of this featherweight conditioner on to my hand I noticed it looked quite thick. I was expecting some runny substance, and while it wasn’t exactly creamy, it did not feel gooey or greasy at all. I began working this conditioner through my long curly hair starting at the roots and going right down to the tips. I was suprised how much one dollop did, and I only needed to squeeze the bottle one more time to get a second lot to finish conditioning my hair. As

my hair comes down to my waist this is quite a thing for me.

When I went to rinse out this hydralicious conditioner I was suprised how quickly it rinsed out of my hair. It didn’t leave behind any greasy residue in fact it just rinsed out and even in the shower I could feel how soft my hair was going to be. When I blew dry it I didn’t have any frizziness and the dryness seemed to have gone with just one application.

I would recommend Herbal Essences featherweight conditioner by Clairol to any woman with curly or frizzy prone hair. This conditioner does a lot more than the average one, smells great, does not contain any harmful chemicals and is just a joy to use. For more information visit www.herbalessences.com.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365391231/k2311a1222/12.22.10