Smashbox high definition liquid concealer
  • However, I want to find miracle in my concealer, since I have a huge problem with bags and dark circles under my eyes
  • Thankfully, I know my shade so I went ahead and got the one I thought was best for me
  • My experience so far with this concealer has been really good
  • And considering how much I have to reapply it through out the day, I know I’m going to run out of this in a month or so

• by pennylane

So, after promising myself that I would not buy anything until next year, I headed over to the mall anyway. I promised myself that I would just window shop, but the thing with Sephora is that it lures you in somehow. Every time I go to the mall, I absolutely have to stop by Sephora or my day isn’t complete at all.

I initially was going to buy a new mascara at Sephora, but since these days I have fallen in love with countless drugstore mascaras, I did not see a point of spending thirty dollars on one when I can buy three with the same amount of money. So, I started looking at different foundations. I have always wanted to switch up my foundation. I have been wearing Bare Minerals for about three years now, and

have not even considered any other foundation. I do not like to play around with foundation. I have found something that does not break me out, so I will stick with it. However, concealers are a different story. I am always looking to find the best one. I have a few favorites. However, I want to find miracle in my concealer, since I have a huge problem with bags and dark circles under my eyes.

I usually go with Smashbox for my concealer. I have been using the one that comes in a little stick. However, at times it gets really dry and creases. I wanted to stick with Smashbox, so I asked one of the Sales Associates for help. Sometimes, they’re really helpful and sometimes they have no idea what they’re talking about. This time, she ...

• was kind of helpful. She helped me select the high definition concealer from Smashbox, but went wrong with the shade. Thankfully, I know my shade so I went ahead and got the one I thought was best for me.

My experience so far with this concealer has been really good. It goes on really smooth, and does a good job of covering most of my imperfections. However, I do have to reapply it throughout the day, which I don’t mind doing since I am always looking in the mirror and fixing my face anyway. That being said, this isn’t the miracle product I was hoping it would be. It’s okay, not great. I will probably keep looking for that miracle product that I need. To be honest, I actually like the one that comes in a little

stick better because its easy to do a touch up with it through out the day. With the liquid one, I have to squirt some onto my finger, which sometimes gets a little messy. With the stick one, I just dab it under my eyes and pat with my fingers and that’s it. Also, its kind of expensive for such a tiny tube. I use concealer a lot. And considering how much I have to reapply it through out the day, I know I’m going to run out of this in a month or so. I can’t afford to spend twenty something dollars with tax every month on a tiny tube of concealer. That’s the only reason I will not be purchasing this concealer again. But, other than that the product itself is good. I have no complaints.

Smashbox high definition liquid concealer

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365361231/k2311a1222/12.22.10