Balea Eye Roller  » Cosmetics  »
  • I paid $16.99CDN for this Balea product and while I thought it was a little steep for a 15ml roll on eye product, I have bought other Balea products with good results
  • The first time I went to use the Balea eye roller I was quite impressed
  • For any woman who suffers from under eye puffiness and dark circles I would recommend the Balea Eye Roller

• by Melissa Glenn

I suffer from under eye circles, and while I have a good under eye moisturiser that has helped some, I needed some extra help with my under eye puffiness and the circles. Recently at my local Shopper’s Drug Mart, my Cosmetician suggested I try the Balea Eye Roller. This eye roller is both a moisturiser containing Vitamin B5 and an undereye circle and bag remover as it contains caffeine. I was hesitant to try it, but the Cosmetician told me to use it as a pre-eye treatment before I apply my regular anti-aging eye cream.

I have bought other Balea products with good results. Also, Balea offers an exclusive money back guarantee through Shoppers Drug Mart for any product that I am dissatisfied with, so I was confident with my purchase.

I have to say, Balea did not go all out with their packaging. The box is white with a pale blue tint, and the word Balea in big blue letters. It did state that this eye roller is dermatologist tested and clinically and allergy tested. It also showed the eye roller itself, and to my suprise when I got home and took the roller out, it was about an inch smaller than the one depicted on the front of the box.

The first ...

• time I went to use the Balea eye roller I was quite impressed. This slim white tube curves inwards near the top making it easy for me to grip between my fingers. The clear twist cap came off easily, and underneath was a silver colored ball. I shook the eye roller lightly and then rolled it under my right eye starting at the corner and going all the way out to the outer corner like the directions advised me to do. The eye product came out clear, and it didn’t feel wet and sticky under my eye. In fact it felt quite soothing and absorbed into my under eye skin right away.

I repeated the procedure with my

left eye. I got a clear feeling and five minutes later when I touched the skin under my eye the puffiness which I suffer from in the mornings was already diminshed. I was so impressed. Now a month after starting to use the Balea Eye Roller, my puffiness is almost completely gone, yet I continue to use this eye roller morning and night to make sure it does not come back. My dark circles are reduced by half, and my under eye area looks great.

For any woman who suffers from under eye puffiness and dark circles I would recommend the Balea Eye Roller. It isn’t cheap but it really does deliver! Balea products are sold exclusively at Shopper’s Drug Mart.

Josephine says :

re : For any woman who suffers from under eye puffiness and dark circles I would recommend the Balea Eye Roller
    I paid almost $ 20.00 for the eye roller at Shoppers in Etobicoke about a month ago.
    I had difficulty getting the product out of the tip despite following the instructions. It was very dry. I wondered if it had exceeded its shelf life. It is still inconsistent despite continued use.
    Also, I have not noticed any change in puffiness or dark circles. The product does feel good on my skin when I do manage to get some out but that is it.
    I will definitely not purchase this product again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3122121365341231/k2311a1222/12.22.10