Shanna key Irish pub and grill in Key West  » Restaurants  »
1900 Flagler Ave Key West
  • There are many great points I want to point out in this review because I recommend this place very highly
  • Parking is easy to find, and to be honest, when I first looked at this place I thought that it could do with a little work, meaning it didn't look like a pleasant place because it looked average from the outside
  • There is a lot of seating inside, more than I thought it would be because it is just a bar and a little restaurant, but there is actually a lot of seating in my opinion
  • I like that there is enough space and that the layout of the place is done well and everything is not just clumped together with no leg room, or moving room
  • The location cannot be any better either because it is not located on very busy Duval street, which is nice if you are sick of the Duval scene, but this place is not a boring place, it is far from being boring

• by surfercoast

Key West is filled with Irish pubs but we all know that all Irish pubs are not created the same, and with so many of them located in Key West, it is hard to separate the good Irish pubs and the bad ones, but Shanna is refreshing because it really is a great Irish pub and grill. There are many great points I want to point out in this review because I recommend this place very highly.

Parking is easy to find, and to be honest, when I first looked at this place I thought that it could do with a little work, meaning it didn’t look like a pleasant place because it looked average from the outside. The inside is decent and looks much better than the outside, the decor is pleasant, and it really has an Irish vibe to it.

It really is an authentic Irish bar and restaurant!

There is a lot of seating inside, more than I thought it would be because it is just a bar and a little restaurant, but there is actually a lot of seating in my opinion. I like that there is enough space and that the layout of the place is done well and everything is not just clumped together with no leg room, or moving room. The seats are also something we all like because they are quite comfortable, which you don’t always find at bar-restaurants type of places.

There is both American and Irish food served here, but I typically go for burgers. The burgers rock here, and they fall apart in the mouth, this is how good they are. I tend to come for the drinks though, mainly the Guinness and ...

• bottled domestic beer, but you do need to try the Guinness because it seriously is some of the best Guinness I have ever had at any bar in Key West. The food and drinks are priced perfectly, and spending around $30 is well worth it because the drink quality and the food quality and portions are more than fair. Fish and chips also rock here, so I recommend burgers or fish and chips because these two meals will leave you nice and full.

Hours are good, although I cannot say when they open up or close because when I go here I come after 7pm. The place is not to busy, and it is a great place if you do not like extremely busy establishments, which are all over Key West. Waitresses are sweet here, and they excel at their work. Service

here is unbelievably good. They do have an excellent, helpful and cheerful staff, and you will never be treated like a tourist or just another sale to them, it is really refreshing. The place has a very local feeling, and the vibe is very Irish like.

My friends and I always try to come here as much as we can because you just cannot beat the service that is given here. You just cannot beat the authentic Irish vibe that is found here. The food and drinks are delightful and the entire menu is reasonably priced. The location cannot be any better either because it is not located on very busy Duval street, which is nice if you are sick of the Duval scene, but this place is not a boring place, it is far from being boring. Shanna gets a perfect 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 721121365121131/k2311a1221/12.21.10