Nikon Coolpix 5700  » Cameras  »
  • I just knew that it was going to cost a fortune to get it fixed this time
  • I love my Nikon and as for the company, I think highly of it to
  • As for the quality of my photos that I get with the Nikon, well, I get some amazing photos using the macro function
  • The one thing I don't like about digital is the delay

• by Renae
      I bought my Coolpix back in 2002. I have taken literally more than 100,000 digital photos. I had to send my camera back to Nikon the first month because the lens got jammed.

I sent it in and got it back within 10 days. No charge.

I was very impressed. I didn’t have any trouble with it again for 3 years.

Then, one day, I

kept getting the ‘ERROR’ message. My heart sank.

I just knew that it was going to cost a fortune to get it fixed this time. I sent it in and got it back within 10 days again.

When I opened the ‘bill’ I was shocked to see that it said NC . .

. NO CHARGE!

I love my Nikon and as for the company,

• I think highly of it to.

I have known people who have had terrible experiences with sending their camera in and not getting it back for months, but I have been blessed two times in 6 years with my Nikon customer service. As for the quality of my photos that I get with the Nikon, well, I get some amazing photos using the macro function.

The one thing I don’t like about digital is the delay. I’ve missed some good photos of birds because of that.

If you want to see my photography, go to www. creatorstouchcards.

com and check out my greeting cards that I make with some of my photos. I love Nikon and if I ever replace my 5700, it will be with a new and improved Nikon!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 431103136510931/k2311a0311/3.11.07