Axe Brand Universal Medicated Oil
  • The thing that I like the most about the Axe Medicated Oil is its fragrance that comes from the essential oils that are in it
  • The bottles come in three convenient sizes, the small, the medium and the large
  • I love and enjoy using the Axe Brand Medicated Oil and do highly recommend it

• by true_value

Apart from the every so popular Tiger Balm is the Axe Brand Universal Medicated Oil which is my favourites. While Tiger Balm is in jar and has Vaseline like texture, Axe oil is liquid without the oily feel or texture even though it is oil.

The thing that I like the most about the Axe Medicated Oil is its fragrance that comes from the essential oils that are in it. The Axe Brand describes it as a medicine that comes from the Earth. Essential oils drawn from flowers and grasses, trees and leaves that have healed, soothed, and stimulated our forefathers for centuries.

Axe Brand Universal Medicated Oil, is a blend of eucalyptus, menthol, camphor and other essential oils, that has known the value of natural therapy for over 70 years. Axe Brand Universal Oil also known as Axe Brand Oil in some countries is made from a unique formula and has been used throughout the world for nearly 60 years. It is colorless, pleasant in odour. It is mild yet suitable for use by both adults and

children for relief of giddiness, headaches, travel sickness, stomach-ache, insect bites, rheumatic pain, muscular pain, blocked nose and cold. In Asia, the Universal Oil has carved a niche in the market as a “handy cure-all” for the family at home and when travelling.

A drop or two of the clear, non-staining oil massaged into the skin helps relieve headaches, nausea, colic, stomach-aches and dizziness. Swelling, redness and itchiness from insect bites disappear with the oil. It also claims that the oil can be used for Rheumatic aches and muscle complaints brought on by a drastic drop in temperature may be relieved by vigorously rubbing the oil onto affected parts. When applied beneath the nose, nasal passages clear up, especially at high altitudes and in cold climates.

I am never without a bottle of Axe oil by my side. I always keep one in my bag, one at home and one in my office so that I never forget or leave it behind anytime. Well, I rarely get headaches but I still like to use it on my ...

• temples and under the nose to perk me up and feel refreshed.

I find that it has a very soothing effect especially when I am down with cold. I also like to add a few drops into hot water and inhale it and find it to be the most effective remedy for nasal congestion and for clearing the head.

The oil comes in a very traditional and old fashioned glass bottle with a black plastic screw cap. The label is the trademark white and green with dark blue fonts and the illustration of an Axe which is the brand logo. The bottles come in three convenient sizes, the small, the medium and the large. I normally go for the medium as the small one is too tiny and the big is too much for me and since it is made of glass there is always the danger of dropping it.

The bottles are packaged in a paper box which comes with an instructions leaflet with instructions in English and other Asian languages. All three sizes are

really convenient and easily fit into bag or travel pouch. The prices are very inexpensive ranging from only S$0.80 to S$3.00.

The oil is manufactured in Singapore which is where I live and so every time I go abroad to visit my friends and relatives I always make sure to buy some Axe oil for everyone and they love to have it.

My mother likes to use it on her legs mixed with almond oil to relive her muscular aches and she finds it very effective and soothing. The fragrance is so addictive that I sometimes just open the bottle and sniff it for a quick pick me up.

The formula of the oil consists of Menthol Crystals 20%, Camphor 5%, Eucalyptus Oil 15%, Essential Oil 12% and Methyl Salicylate 15%. In Singapore the oil is available practically everywhere from small shops to big supermarkets to drugstores or any grocery stores. These are also easily available from online stores and ebay.

I love and enjoy using the Axe Brand Medicated Oil and do highly recommend it.

sini says :

its an awesome product

siddiq ahmed saifi says :

re : I love and enjoy using the Axe Brand Medicated Oil and do highly recommend it
    since last 10 years ago. i have used it and it is really too much effective due to it high quality.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2621121365061131/k2311a1221/12.21.10