Victoria’s Secret Garden Love Spell Refreshing Body Mist Splash 8.4 oz
  • I used to buy it regularly in my local store for less than 10 $ per bottle, but after some recent browsing, I consider buying it on-line

• by grandilo

Since I regularly use this most effective body spray after regular swimming therapy in the local pool, my skin is healthy and perfectly nourished. Just a whiff of pool water irritates my skin terribly and before discovery of Victoria’s splash, I could not get rid of horrible chlorine smell for ages. Since I conferred to our family doctor because of discomfort in lower back, he recommended swimming to cut off the pain and as a good resistance

training exercise for increasing muscles strength and tone.

Distinctive and persistently nectary smell of ripe peach, buoyant cherry blossom and white jasmine accomplish an extravagantly luscious compound that fights back awfully aggravating foulness of pool I simply cannot stand. It is delightfully fruity, transcending at the commencement, but sweetest aroma tends to dissipate imperceptibly, while lingering pleasantly for hours. All along, the warm breaths assemble graciously with invigorating jasmine that affects on the body as anti-depressant and acts ...

• energizing, serenely pungent.

My nose is very delicate and before I heard of efficacious Love Spell, I sensed disturbing, irking chlorine smell hours after I left swimming center. Now, not only I deal triumphantly with exasperating smell, but I also killed two birds with one stone. Refreshing fragrance is abundantly rich with moisturizing aloe vera and calming, assuaging chamomile, and spreads wonderfully creamy and silky on my skin. Besides, it fuses well with other fragrances

that I wear, in case I decide to apply another perfume after it.

It comes in durable, ample and resistant plastic spray bottle that is conveniently light and easy to be carried around in my gym bag with gay abandon, without worrying to squash or broke it incidentally. I used to buy it regularly in my local store for less than 10 $ per bottle, but after some recent browsing, I consider buying it on-line.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621121364941131/k2311a1221/12.21.10