QVC Gold Satin Centre Hoop Earrings 9ct  » Jewelry  »
  • These are the most expensive earrings I have ever bought, which is not saying much as they only cost £52 and they are 9ct gold
  • I love them because they are subtle and classy and look elegant for going out in as well as every day with jeans
  • I bought these from the QVC website which, incidentally, is a great firm to order from and I have used them frequently
  • The two outside edges of the hoop are shiny gold and, as the title suggests, the inner section has a satin finish which just looks really classy I think

• by jeanne71

These are the most expensive earrings I have ever bought, which is not saying much as they only cost £52 and they are 9ct gold. I wanted to treat myself to some earrings I could wear every day and sleep in, but I have never paid much for earrings before as I am scared I will lose them. I am very pleased with these as they look quite substantial for the money and thankfully, they have quite a firm creole fitting to keep them secure. Rather than the usual mean little gold studs I have bought myself before, I wanted some that were a bit more noticeable and had more gold in them and these are absolutely perfect and they really stand out. These are rather small hoops I should point out, small but thick.

I have just had my hair cut really short with my ears on show so they are ideal for me but if you have long hair you should bear in mind that these are quite small, but they would look pretty on anyone. I love them because they are subtle and classy and look elegant for going out in as well as every day with jeans. I bought these from the QVC website which, incidentally, is a great firm to order from and I have used them frequently.

I read a review of these earrings that pointed out that they might be a bit tight on your lobes if you have chunky lobes. The inner space of these hoops measures about 1cm. I have quite slim lobes and they are plenty big enough for me ...

• anyway. The thickness of the outside face of the hoop is about half a centimetre so they are nice and thick and really stand out and glint when they catch the light. The two outside edges of the hoop are shiny gold and, as the title suggests, the inner section has a satin finish which just looks really classy I think. You can choose from yellow, white or rose gold and I actually chose the white gold as that was the only kind in stock at the time and I am glad that I did. The white gold just looks so bright when the light catches them, I love it. I tend to mix yellow and white gold as I think it looks good together but I bet the rose is really pretty too.

The

creole fitting at the back seems pretty sturdy to me and they have not come off accidentally, although as they are new I do keep checking I have both of them still on when I am out and about. My puppy managed to chew one of them off but he did rather yank it and then I chased after him saying “No, no, no!” and my panic freaked him out so much he dropped it thankfully. I have worn these to bed every night for a week now and they are always still firmly attached in the morning and I have bathed in them too.

Well, I am very pleased with these, my first somewhat expensive earrings, but they are great value for money, look really classy and although they are small, they do stand out. Highly recommended.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4521121364891131/k2311a1221/12.21.10