L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base  » Cosmetics  »
  • It will now definitely have a permanent spot in my makeup collection
  • The other amazing thing about the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is that somehow it minimizes my pores

• by Intensify

The L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is a makeup primer that is meant to be used on the face prior to putting on a foundation. The goal is basically to extend the wear of the foundation throughout the day. I purchased it about a week ago and have been using it daily ever since. It is one of those miracle products that you are happy and shocked to have purchased at such a low price. It will now definitely have a permanent spot in my makeup collection.

My favorite thing about the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is that this stuff is going to last me forever. I am not kidding when I say forever. This is such a rich, thick cream that a tiny, tiny

amount of it is truly enough for the entire face. I have heard people complain about this product being too thick but what they must not realize is that you are only supposed to use a small amount of it. This is a wonderful primer if you know how to use it in the right way. I had to experiment with it for awhile but eventually figured out just how much is the perfect amount. The ingredients must be super concentrated or something because even with just a small amount of this stuff, my foundation really sticks well and lasts throughout the entire day. A good primer makes it easy for foundation to adhere to the skin easily. This primer definitely does that. It also helps my ...

• primer really last. It does not matter whether I sweat or encounter moisture through rain or some other way. If I use this primer at the start of my day, I can be sure that my makeup will still look good by the end of the day and that is all I can really ask for from a primer.

The other amazing thing about the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base is that somehow it minimizes my pores. I have huge pores that are very noticeable. I don’t know whether this products fills them in or does something to minimize them, but after applying this primer, they are not noticeable at all. Maybe it’s magic or maybe it’s some sort of scientific breakthrough but the difference is amazing.

This product also really keeps the oil on my skin at bay all day long. I get a really oily forehead throughout the day. That is just the way my skin is. When I use this primer, that oil does not shine through my makeup at all. This primer also does not irritate my skin or cause any breakouts which is a definite plus.

Overall, I have to give the L’Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base a rating of a 10 out of 10. This is probably my favorite drugstore brand primer that I have ever tried and I highly suggest it to anyone looking to a cheaper alternative to the really high end primers. It is widely available, reasonably priced, and super effective. It is a must try!

L'Oreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364831131/k2311a1221/12.21.10