MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer  » Cosmetics  »
1.0
  • I highly recommend avoiding this concealer at all costs if you are looking to purchase one yourself
  • They are always very high quality and they sure do cost enough money
  • The worst problem with the MAC Select Moisturecover concealer is that it has absolutely no staying power whatsoever
  • I was really disappointed in the results I got

• by Intensify

To me, the concealer is one of the most crucial parts of my beauty routine. I do not like to walk around with all of my imperfections on display to the world. I try to hide every single blemish, birth mark, scar, and imperfection that is on my face. That may seem narcissistic or stupid to some people, but I just like having flawless looking skin. Concealer plays a big part in getting flawless skin so I am always very critical of how well or

how poorly a concealer product works. Recently, I purchased one of the worst concealer products that I have ever used. I highly recommend avoiding this concealer at all costs if you are looking to purchase one yourself. It is the MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer. Honestly, I was really surprised not to like this concealer because I have traditionally been a big fan of MAC Cosmetics products. They are always very high quality and they sure do cost enough money. I purchased this concealer for about fifteen dollars and I just wish that I could get every penny back because I was not happy with the results at all.

The worst problem with the MAC Select Moisturecover concealer is that it has absolutely no staying power whatsoever. It does not last very long beyond the initial application. Even if I used a really good primer to try to get this concealer to adhere to my face, it would just fade so quickly, revealing the imperfections that I was trying to hide. It ...

• MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer
      is absolutely necessary that a concealer be able to last all day long so this was just a bad sign from the start. Another problem with this concealer is that it has terrible coverage. I typically want my concealer to have full coverage. If not full coverage, I want at least medium coverage. This particular MAC concealer only had sheer coverage. I do not have perfect skin so I want my concealer to be well pigmented enough that it covers up any blemish I may
      apply it to. This one is too sheer to cover up anything. I was really disappointed in the results I got.

Overall, I have to give the MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer a rating of a 2 out of 10. It just did not do the job that I expected it to do. I would not have purchased this product if I knew that it would work so terribly. I do not suggest purchasing this because it will be a major waste of your money. Learn from my mistake!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364811131/k2311a1221/12.21.10