Sally Hansen Pure Scent-Sation Hair Remover Crème

• by Intensify

I am always very skeptical of hair removal creams because I have tried so many of them and had terrible things happen. Simply rubbing on a cream and having the hair peel right off seems much preferable to having to shave with a razor and cream, but for whatever reason, most companies just can’t seem to get hair removal creams to be that effective. From hair removal creams that just did not work to ones that burned, I have seen and experienced it all. Most hair removal creams smell terrible. NAIR is notorious for smelling like toxic chemicals and it does not always feel that great to the skin it is applied to. I have pretty much given up on hair removal creams because I have had

so many bad experiences, but I recently purchased the Sally Hansen Pure Scent-Sation Hair Remover Crème for some strange reason. I do not know what I was thinking but maybe my curiousity got the best of me because I spent about ten dollars on this product at my local Walgreens last week.

I decided to ignore the cheesy name and give this product a chance. The reason why I bought this particular hair removal cream is because one of its claims was that it does not smell. It is supposed to be completely odor free. That is a complete lie. From the moment I opened this product up, I caught a whiff of that same chemical smell that I have come to hate in hair removal creams. I ...

• can’t believe they are trying to make the claim that this is an odor free cream. Anyone with a sense of smell can tell you otherwise. The package for this product has all sorts of text on it about the “fresh scent technology” and the lack of an unpleasant odor. All of this is completely false. Despite this initial bad impression, I decided to use the cream anyway because I had already spent the money and it was too late to return the product.

The product actually did remove my leg hair. Like most hair removal creams, it did not get every single hair, but it did a good job of removing about 95% of it. This product claims also to keep stubble off of your legs for

longer than shaving. That was not true. Typically, if I shave, I do not see stubble for at least three days. With this cream, I saw it on the second day. Shaving keeps the hair away for much longer than this cream.

Overall, I have to give the Sally Hansen Pure Scent-Sation Hair Remover Crème a rating of a 1 out of 10. It was a complete waste of my ten dollars. I hate it when a company lies to me about a product and Sally Hansen did exactly that with this product. Do not believe the claims about this product having no odor. I can tell you from experience that that is wrong. In my opinion, this product is not worth anyone’s money or time. Do not buy it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364801131/k2311a1221/12.21.10