Mason’s Nail Salon  » Business  »
3939 Montrose Blvd Ste Q
Houston, TX 77006
  • With beauty routines like getting my hair done or getting a manicure and pedicure, I tend to find one place that I like and continue to go to it often
  • To be quite honest, I have only ever tried a few other nail salons in the Houston area, but this is the one that I end up going to on a regular basis because I know that I can depend on them to give me a flawless manicure and pedicure each time
  • My nails always look amazing coming out of the salon
  • I love the seats at Mason’s Nail Salons
  • I will definitely keep going to Mason’s Nail Salon for years to come

• by Intensify

I have been going to Mason’s Nail Salon in the Montrose area for years. With beauty routines like getting my hair done or getting a manicure and pedicure, I tend to find one place that I like and continue to go to it often. I like being able to build a relationship with the person who is taking care of me. To be quite honest, I have only ever tried a few other nail salons in the Houston area, but this is the one that I end up going to on a regular basis because I know that I can depend on them to give me a flawless manicure and pedicure each time.

There is no question about the fact that the ladies at Mason’s Nail Salon do

nails very well. I have never had a manicure or a pedicure here that I did not like. My nails always look amazing coming out of the salon. The prices are all very reasonable. I have gotten my nails done at Mason’s for much cheaper than a lot of other “high end” nail salons in Houston that charge tons for something as simple and basic as a manicure. I do not have to break my budget to come get a manicure and pedicure at Mason’s.

What I like most about Mason’s Nail Salon is the fast service. I have never ever had to wait long to get service there. Once I even came into Mason’s and every seat was full. All I wanted was a pedicure but there ...

• were no available seats at the moment because it seemed like a bunch of other people had the same idea. The woman at the counter assured me it would only be a few minutes and she was right. They provide fast service but they do not compromise quality of service just to get people in and out. I never feel like they are rushing through their jobs or just trying to get me out of there. They really do a great job.

I love the seats at Mason’s Nail Salons. They are those seats that have remote controls to operate the little massage machines. Getting my nails done at Mason’s is such a relaxing experience with the massage chair. I also like that Mason’s has a ton of

magazines at the front door. They aren’t always the most current magazines but they always have tons to choose from so if I forget reading material at home, I can just get something from the salon. Another wonderful thing about Mason’s is the nail polish selection. They have tons of colors to choose from. I hate it when you go to a salon to get a manicure and they do not have the color you want. That’s never happened to me at Mason’s. Overall, I have to give Mason’s Nail Salon a rating of a 9 out of 10. I always have quick service, love my nails, and never have to pay too much. I will definitely keep going to Mason’s Nail Salon for years to come.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4121121364741131/k2311a1221/12.21.10