ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love it when I can purchase a set or a palette where I get a whole bunch of products for one small price
  • That is one of the best deals I have ever gotten on a makeup product in all of the years that I have been buying makeup
  • There are colors from white to black with everything in between, but there is definitely a heavy emphasis on neutral shades
  • There are a ton of bronze colors which is good because I really love neutral colors so I am fine with this palette but if you are someone who is really looking for really vibrant colors, you would probably not want to buy this palette
  • If you’re someone who is looking to get great value out of an eye shadow palette, I would definitely recommend buying the ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Set

• by Intensify

I love it when I can purchase a set or a palette where I get a whole bunch of products for one small price. That was the case recently when I purchased the ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette. I was able to get the entire palette for just five dollars at my local Target. That is one of the best deals I have ever gotten on a makeup product in all of the years that I have been buying makeup.

I love the packaging of the ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette, but the case itself is kind of fragile. That is just something to

be aware of if you’re thinking of purchasing this product. I am afraid that the hinge will get damaged and the top will come off. I am also very afraid that one of the eye shadow squares will pop out so I am very careful with this set. The case itself is slim so it is really good for travel but again, fragile. It has a very wide mirror which I love for applying makeup on the go. It only comes with one applicator which I do not really use. I use my own brush, but I do not mind.

The thirty two colors that come in this palette are pretty basic which I am fine with. There are colors from white to black with everything in between, but there is definitely a heavy emphasis on neutral shades. This palette gives me a lot to work with. There isn’t a lot in terms of ranges of one color itself, but there are a wide variety of colors. For instance, there are only two greens. There are only two blues. There isn’t much variation between them. There are a ton of bronze colors which is good because I really love neutral colors so I am fine with ...

• ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette
      this palette but if you are someone who is really looking for really vibrant colors, you would probably not want to buy this palette. To be completely honest, if you are someone who uses crazy colors a lot, you might feel limited by this palette. I, however, really love it.

The quality of these shadows themselves is pretty good. They are very well pigmented. Some of them are very shimmery. Some of the colors are more vibrant than others and require a few more coats to really be noticed. All of the eye shadows are a bit more sheer than I typically like,

but if I really do work with them, I can get them to look good.

Overall, I have to give the ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Palette a rating of a 9 out of 10. These aren’t the highest quality eye shadow products you will ever get, but you’re getting a wide variety of colors for only five dollars. I can’t think of a better priced eye shadow palette on the market these days. You’re getting a lot for your money. If you’re someone who is looking to get great value out of an eye shadow palette, I would definitely recommend buying the ELF 32 Piece Eyeshadow Set.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364721131/k2311a1221/12.21.10