Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour: Shade 16  » Cosmetics  »
  • What I mean by that is that this is some of the best quality nail polish I have ever purchased at such a cheap price
  • I really love that the brush is thin so that I can easily apply the polish into even the corners of my nails
  • I have been thoroughly impressed by this nail polish

• by Intensify

I am a huge nail polish junkie. I have been collecting nail polish for years, ever since I became interested in the beauty and fashion world. I have almost every shade imaginable from a wide variety of different brands. My nail polish collection contains everything from the high end brands like OPI and Essie to the cheaper drugstore brands like Sally Hansen. I had absolutely no idea that Sonia Kashuk had a nail polish line until I went into my local Target the other day and saw a few shades that I fell absolutely in love with. I purchased the Sonia Kashuk Nail Polish in shade 16: “Tauped.” Not only do I love the shade, but the nail polish itself. What I mean by that is that this is

some of the best quality nail polish I have ever purchased at such a cheap price. One bottle was only $3.99.

In my opinion, the best thing about the Sonia Kashuk nail polish is that it goes on so easily. It glides pretty effortlessly on to the nail and is surprisingly opaque with just one coat! It is very rare for a nail polish to be opaque in just one coat. Even with OPI, I have to apply a minimum two coats to truly be happy with the color and the opacity. I really love that the brush is thin so that I can easily apply the polish into even the corners of my nails. The nail polish itself lasts a long time. I can go days and days without ...

• seeing any chips or cracks.

The “Tauped” shade is a beautiful shade. It is sort of like a light grey with a lilac hue to it. It is a very classy color. It is basically the sort of shade I would wear on my nails to something like an important job interview or to work. Taupe is such a popular shade these days. It is a must have. I have seen it on the nails of so many different celebrities in all of the magazines. I am sure they paid a lot more for their nails than I did for this Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour that I have fallen so in love with.

The Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour collection also contains a bunch of other beautiful shades that I am

super eager to try out in the near future. They have a beautiful silver and a royal blue that I want so bad. Overall, I have to give the Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour in shade 16 a rating of a 10 out of 10. I have been thoroughly impressed by this nail polish. It is the only thing I have worn on my nails for the past two weeks and I have gotten so many compliments on it. People have been so shocked to hear that this is Sonia Kashuk nail polish rather than a higher end brand. If you are also a nail polish junkie, I highly suggest not only checking out this particular shade but also checking out the entire Sonia Kashuk Nail Colour line. You will not be disappointed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364641031/k2311a1221/12.21.10