Conair Infiniti You Curl Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron  » Cosmetics  »
  • I got it for $39.99 at Target but I have seen it for cheaper at online retailers like Amazon and eBay so I would definitely price check before making this purchase
  • I love that they thought to include a glove
  • I do not think I will ever go back to a curling iron with a clamp again because this clamp-less curling iron has impressed me so much
  • I highly recommend it to anyone who curls their hair a lot

• by Intensify

The newest thing in the hair industry seems to be curling irons without clamps on them. I have been seeing them everywhere these days and already owned one from the Sultra line of products. Even though I was a fan of that curling iron, I wanted to try a cheaper brand to see if it was comparable. That is why I purchased the Conair Infiniti You Curl Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron. I got it for $39.99 at Target but I have seen it for cheaper at online retailers like Amazon and eBay so I would definitely price check before making this purchase.

The fact that this curling iron does not have a clamp makes styling so much easier. It cuts down the time it takes to curl my hair by so much. All I have to do is wrap my hair around the cone

shaped barrel. I do not have to clamp it down each time. This makes curling so much easier. I also love that this curling iron is a tourmaline ceramic so I am damaging my hair a lot less than I would be if it were just a normal heat styling product. The Conair Infiniti Curling Iron heats up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit which is perfect for my really thick hair. It also heats up in just 30 seconds so I am not waiting around forever to curl my hair.

The Conair Infiniti Curling Iron turns off automatically if it has been on for too long so if you are like me and you are the type of person who always forgets to turn the curling iron off, you do not have to be afraid that this one is going to burn down your house ...

• or damage anything. Whoever designed it was clearly keeping their consumers in mind. This curling iron also comes with a heat glove to protect your fingers. It prevents you from burning them while you are styling your hair. I love that they thought to include a glove! It is so simple yet so genius. I can’t tell you how many times I have accidentally burned my fingers while trying to curl my hair. I am not always paying attention to how close my fingers are getting to the hot metal so this glove is going to help cut down on the injuries.

The only thing that I do not like about this curling iron is the placement of the on/off switch. It just so happens to be located at the same place where you are supposed to grip the curling iron so this means

that I end up accidentally turning the curling iron off in the middle of styling my hair. It is just something that I have to watch out for and it can be very frustrating to be in the middle of a curl and then realize that the iron is losing heat because I accidentally turned it off. Overall, I have to give the Conair Infiniti You Curl Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron a rating of a 9 out of 10. If not for the weird placement of the on/off button, I would have given this a perfect rating. It has definitely changed the way I curl my hair. I do not think I will ever go back to a curling iron with a clamp again because this clamp-less curling iron has impressed me so much. I highly recommend it to anyone who curls their hair a lot.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364621031/k2311a1221/12.21.10