Camp Spofford Keane NH  » Travel  »
Keane, NH
  • I love the people I have met there, the facilities in the middle of nowhere- it gives a very rustic and old world feel to the place

• by Rachel
      Camp Spofford has been my home away from home during the summers of the past eight years. I love the people I have met there, the facilities in the middle of nowhere- it gives a very rustic and old world feel to the place.

I love being able to talk about anything, and I always feel especially close to God when I’m there.

Every summer at camp, it’s like a renewal of my spirit, as well as a recreation of my body.

I always make new friends, but I ...

• always have old ones too- some of my oldest friends in the world are from Camp Spofford.

I love being able to swim in the lake and forget about the real world- it feels like time doesn’t even exist there.

The food could be

better, but what do you expect.

It’s summer camp.

And of course the washhouses aren’t exactly state of the art- but everyone uses them and there’s really no other choice.

These small deficiencies are completely insignificant in the overall message of the camp, however.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2007. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 381103136460931/k2311a0311/3.11.07