Evolution of Smooth (EOS) Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream  » Cosmetics  »
  • When everything is said and done, I do not place much importance on the type of shaving cream I am using but I decided to give something different a try
  • At first I thought I wouldn’t like that, but I actually do

• by Intensify

Shaving is just one of those annoying beauty routines that I do on such a regular basis that I almost take it for granted in a way. I never shell out the big bucks for any sort of special or particularly expensive shaving cream. I just buy whatever I see first in the store, especially if it’s a product that is on sale. Recently, I was reading a magazine article about special types of shaving cream that are supposed to make the process easier and give better results at the end of the day. When everything is said and done, I do not place much importance on the type of shaving cream I am using but I decided to give something different a try. That is what led me to purchase the Evolution of Smooth (EOS) Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream in Pomegranate Raspberry.

There are a lot of things that I really appreciate about the EOS Ultra

Moisturizing Shave Cream. The first is that it really is ultra moisturizing. The name is not just a false claim. The second thing is that this shaving cream does give me a much closer shave than many of the other cheap brands that I have used in the past. Typically, I would have to shave my leg hair every three days (which is not often compared to some women, but still tedious). Now, I can extend that to about every four days because I am getting a much closer shave when I use the EOS cream. The difference of a day may not seem like a lot to some people, but it means that I spend less time each week worrying about shaving and am spending less on shave cream and razors in the long run. That is enough to make me love this product.

A cool design element that I really appreciate is the fact that ...

• the bottle is not a nasty metal bottle like a lot of other shave creams so it doesn’t rust! This is so thoughtful of the manufacturers and it is also kind of an obvious thing that shave creams should do anyway. If you keep the bottle in the shower, it is going to get wet. Who wants a rusty can? Not me. That’s another reason to use the EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream. The Pomegranate Raspberry version of the EOS cream comes in a cute hot pink container. There is also a lavender jasmine scented cream that comes in a cute purple bottle.

Something a little different about this shave cream is that it is non-foaming. At first I thought I wouldn’t like that, but I actually do. The foam in other shave creams doesn’t necessarily mean that it is getting legs more moist or having any sort of benefit. This cream really does have a lot

of natural ingredients like aloe, oat, and Vitamins E & C and it doesn’t need foam to deliver that to my skin. The coolest thing about this shave cream is that you can use it either wet or dry. That is how moisturizing it is. That means that if I am ever in a hurry and do not have time to take a shower but need to shave, I can shave with this cream and I do not have to use water. That is so cool to me!

Overall, I have to give the EOS Ultra Moisturizing Shave Cream a rating of a 10 out of 10. I never thought that I would go out of my way to find a special shaving cream for a process that I barely even think about anymore, but this one makes it totally worth it. I get a closer shave and can shave less often because of this shaving cream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364471031/k2311a1221/12.21.10