Delsey Rolling Duffel bag  » Travel  »
  • My husband and I love to travel , so having dependable luggage is a must
  • If you do a lot of traveling than I think it is best to spend a little extra money to make sure that you get something that will take care of your belongings

• by Gina Gott

My husband and I love to travel , so having dependable luggage is a must. If you do a lot of traveling than I think it is best to spend a little extra money to make sure that you get something that will take care of your belongings. I usually find what I want , and then watch and wait for it to go on sale. Today I am the proud owner of a Delsey rolling duffel bag , because it was 50% off a couple of weeks ago. This bag is awesome and my new pride and joy. It is perfect to take camping or to a hotel. It is made to last.

This bag should last me for 20 years or more. I know it

is quality made , and I love it. It has stainguard , rip stop , and a vapor barrier. It is durable and yet very light weight. It is 32″. I really like the way it is set up with all of the different pockets that lets you organize your stuff. I can put everything I need into this one little bag. I love how easy it is to wheel around too. It goes on any surface without any problems.

I like the style of this bag too. It is a beautiful blue and really stands out. I think this bag is great for any age group and any gender. Both men and women alike will love this well built bag. It is strong and will hold ...

• whatever you can fit into it. When my husband and I went on a trip last weekend I was able to fit : 3 days worth of clothes , my make up kit , my hair dryer , and a couple of books very comfortably in the bag. I could have put more stuff in there too.

If you travel a lot or just want a reliable piece of luggage I think this should be your choice. If you only choose one piece of good luggage , then let it be this bag. It usually sells for about $300.00 at Bloomingdales. I got it on sale for $150.00. I am very happy with my purchase , and will bring this bag with me everywhere I go. I would

pay the original price for this bag if I had the money , but I am always a bargain hunter. I’m glad that I waited until it was on sale.

All in all , this bag is cool. I admit you can probabley find a similiar looking bag for cheaper , but it won’t last as long as this one will. I am willing to bet that I won’t be buying another bag for quite some time. It looks good , is easy to move , and very light weight. It has a lot of room , and a lot of pockets to keep your things in place. I would pay $150.00 for it again in a heart beat. This is my perfect weekend get a way bag.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3821121364461031/k2311a1221/12.21.10