CC Home Furnishings Three Piece Nature’s Peace Stone Snowflake Christmas Mantle Stocking Holder Set (Product Model Number 40558)  » Housewares  »
  • The CC Home Furnishings Three Piece Nature's Peace Stone Snowflake Christmas Mantle Stocking Holder Set cost me thirty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents
  • I would say that each snowflake stocking holder weighs somewhere around two pounds all together, maybe a bit more, but definitely not less
  • I'm happy that the snowflake stocking holders were made out of hardened resin because it gives them a sort of earthly appearance rather than a cheap, plastic one
  • I prefer longer pieces to hang my stockings around because there's less chance of the stockings falling off
  • I feel that I received a well-designed Christmas decoration and stocking holder for the money I paid, for the most part

• by CirclingCanvas

The CC Home Furnishings Three Piece Nature’s Peace Stone Snowflake Christmas Mantle Stocking Holder Set cost me thirty-nine dollars and ninety-nine cents. This set of Christmas decorations is something that goes on one’s mantle in order to hold stocks stuffed with goodies and presents. The set comes in three separate pieces. The snowflake stocking holders are made out of hardened resin. I would say that each snowflake stocking holder weighs somewhere around two pounds all together, maybe a bit more, but definitely not less. I’m happy that the snowflake stocking holders were made out of hardened resin because it gives them a sort of earthly appearance rather than a cheap, plastic one.

The snowflake stocking holders have sort of a frosty, silver white color to them and so they really stand out when set up in a room. The whiteness can be particularly noticeable if you

have a lot of darker, deeper colors in your living room like I do. What also helps these snowflake stocking holders to stand out is their size. Each one measures about ten inches in height. They actually take up a surprising amount of room on the mantle. I would’ve preferred that these snowflake stocking holders been maybe six or seven inches in height instead because at ten inches, they kind of look too big for the purpose that they serve. It’s a minor complaint though that doesn’t impact my appreciation of these stocking holders too much.

As stocking holders, they work well. Each comes with a wide base and the wide base allows me to place the stocking holders safely and securely on the mantle. I can push them far enough back where they aren’t teetering dangerously close to the edge of the mantle. I would’ve ...

• preferred more length when it came to the hooks though. The hooks resemble backwards “L’s” and the bottom piece, where the stocking loop goes around, was a bit short for my liking. I prefer longer pieces to hang my stockings around because there’s less chance of the stockings falling off. Still, I didn’t have any problems when hanging stockings using these stocking holders, so even though the pieces looked too short for my liking, they still provided enough space for my stocking loops to hang from. As long as no one would bump the stockings, they would stay up there.

The CC Home Furnishings Three Piece Nature’s Peace Stone Snowflake Christmas Mantle Stocking Holder Set is a both an attractive Christmas decoration and functional stocking holder. I think that, as a Christmas decoration, the set would have looked nicer had it not been as big as it

is and I think that as a stocking holder decoration, longer protruding hooks would’ve been preferable, but neither of these minor problems are enough for me to not want to use these stocking holders every other Christmas season or so. I like how the snowflakes have an almost stone-like appearance to them and the stocking holders do resemble carefully crafted and beautiful snowflakes, thus the set is one that’s easy on the eyes. It’s also a stocking holder set that I don’t have to worry about falling since it has a wide base that goes far back, so it securely sits up on a mantle. All in all, I’m going to rate this snowflake stocking holder set a “9″ rating because of the aforementioned positive qualities.

I feel that I received a well-designed Christmas decoration and stocking holder for the money I paid, for the most part.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321121364401031/k2311a1221/12.21.10