Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Tomato Basil Bruschetta
  • Bruschetta is typically considered an appetizer, but I like to have it sometimes with a bowl of pasta
  • It's covered with a generous, and I do mean generous, amount of rich and delicious diced tomatoes
  • I couldn't make out the olive oil, but I think that probably helped prevent this bread from being too dry after being cooked in the oven
  • It's an all around pleasant experience having a slice of this bruschetta thanks to the rich amount of flavor and the crispiness of the bread
  • Mama Cozzi's Pizza Kitchen Tomato Basil Bruschetta is a quality food product that's worth three dollars in my opinion

• by CirclingCanvas

Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Tomato Basil Bruschetta comes two to a pack for two dollars and ninety-nine cents at ALDI Food Market stores. That comes out to costing roughly one dollar and fifty cents for each half. The bruschetta is long and I usually only manage half of one at a time. Bruschetta is typically considered an appetizer, but I like to have it sometimes with a bowl of pasta. I have this, the pasta and a salad, and by the time I finish eating, I’m a full and happy person. Although Mama Cozzi isn’t a well known

brand, the quality and value of this bruschetta bread is impressive.

The bruschetta bread is loaded with flavor. It’s covered with a generous, and I do mean generous, amount of rich and delicious diced tomatoes. Underneath the diced tomatoes is a scrumptious mixture of Parmesan cheese, olive oil, garlic and basil. The Parmesan cheese must have been added in high quantities because this bruschetta bread has a very cheesy flavor to it. The garlic and basil seasonings add to the different dimensions of flavor that this bruschetta bread has to offer. That’s what I like about this bread. I’m ...

• not just tasting one or two things. I’m tasting really four distinctive flavors. I couldn’t make out the olive oil, but I think that probably helped prevent this bread from being too dry after being cooked in the oven. I also liked how crispy this bread came out of the oven. It’s an all around pleasant experience having a slice of this bruschetta thanks to the rich amount of flavor and the crispiness of the bread.

Mama Cozzi’s Pizza Kitchen Tomato Basil Bruschetta is a quality food product that’s worth three dollars in my opinion. A generous amount of

ingredients clearly went into making this bruschetta and because there’s so much of everything, the overall amount of flavor is pretty outstanding. The crispy texture of the bread makes it appetizing as well. Two long slices come in a package and although the bread looses some of its crispiness when stored in the refrigerator after being baked, it still tastes quite good once heated up. Overall, I’m very happy with this bruschetta as it’s both tasty and filling, plus it’s easy to fix and it’s a quality product for the amount of money it costs. I’m rating this bread a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721121364391031/k2311a1221/12.21.10