Silk All Natural Soymilk Chocolate  » Food  »
  • Although it's more expensive than regular milk, I like to enjoy a glass of Silk All Natural Soymilk Chocolate now and then
  • I tried the Silk All Natural Soymilk Mint Chocolate, thinking that it would have the same great chocolaty flavor as this variety of soymilk, only with the added pleasantness of a minty aftertaste, but I was pretty disappointed in how weak the chocolate flavoring was in that soymilk product compared to this one
  • Still, when I do buy a quart, I'm happy with what I end up drinking

• by CirclingCanvas

Although it’s more expensive than regular milk, I like to enjoy a glass of Silk All Natural Soymilk Chocolate now and then. I like to drink soymilk because of its health benefits. It’s loaded with vitamins like vitamin D and C as well as other nutrients and it doesn’t have any cholesterol or saturated fat, like milk does. This variety of soymilk is both refreshing and quite tasty, although not quite as tasty as the Lucerne Chocolate Milk. That’s regular milk though and not a soymilk product.

I like that this soymilk

carries with it a fairly rich and certainly satisfying chocolaty flavor. That’s all that I basically taste when I drink down this soymilk. The chocolaty flavor has a mild sweetness to it and the flavor is one that doesn’t disappear from my mouth really quickly. I’m able to savor the chocolaty flavor, and I like that. I tried the Silk All Natural Soymilk Mint Chocolate, thinking that it would have the same great chocolaty flavor as this variety of soymilk, only with the added pleasantness of a minty aftertaste, but I ...

• was pretty disappointed in how weak the chocolate flavoring was in that soymilk product compared to this one. A mixture of rich chocolaty goodness and minty flavoring would have been a winner in my book and put that soymilk variety above this one, but since it ultimately came across as being rather bland, I’ll just stick with this chocolate soymilk. It satisfies and refreshes me.

Silk All Natural Soymilk Chocolate costs over three dollars in most stores for one quart. I would buy it more often if the price wasn’t so

high. Still, when I do buy a quart, I’m happy with what I end up drinking. The chocolaty flavor is quite enjoyable and pleasant to the taste, and it doesn’t have a fleeting flavor. It sticks around after I’ve finished drinking a glass, and I like that. All in all, it’s a nutritious and flavorful beverage that I feel deserves a “9″ rating. I would have given it a “10″ rating, but I feel the chocolaty flavor, while quite good, could have been tastier, like the chocolaty flavor that the Lucerne Chocolate Milk has.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2721121364351031/k2311a1221/12.21.10