Magnet Works Cheery Snowman Welcome Indoor Outdoor Doormat  » Housewares  »
  • These are all positive qualities that I like about this Christmas doormat and make it worth the twenty or so dollars that I spent on it a year ago
  • The only problem that I have with this Christmas doormat being bright and cheery is how easy dirt and other stuff from outside show up on the doormat, thus requiring me to clean it more often than my darker-toned doormats
  • I know that's the purpose of having a doormat in the first place

• by CirclingCanvas

The Magnet Works Cheery Snowman Welcome Indoor Outdoor Doormat is a Christmas doormat that can be used inside the house or outside the house. Although I don’t use mine outdoors, if you do, you should know that the doormat is weatherproofed, so rain and snow aren’t something that will cause this doormat to fade or become less efficient over time. What is of help and interest to me personally is how the layer of rubber underneath the doormat grips to the floor, so the doormat doesn’t move around or anything when I’m wiping my feet with ample force. It stays in place all without leaving any sort of marks on the floor, and that’s a big plus in my eyes since I only use this doormat and my other doormats inside the house. The doormat measures eighteen inches in height and thirty inches in width, so it’s a sizable doormat that isn’t hard to maneuver on. I don’t have to keep my feet real

close together when I’m trying to wipe them on this doormat because of its decent size. These are all positive qualities that I like about this Christmas doormat and make it worth the twenty or so dollars that I spent on it a year ago. I wouldn’t have purchased this doormat though if I didn’t find its design and colors attractive.

The only problem that I have with this Christmas doormat being bright and cheery is how easy dirt and other stuff from outside show up on the doormat, thus requiring me to clean it more often than my darker-toned doormats. This doormat contains both light blue and white colors on it, with the light blue depicting a winter sky and the white making up a snowman’s body and the snowy landscape in the background. Now I really like this festively decorated and colorful Christmas doormat, but it can be a hassle having to clean it sometimes every other day. It bothers me to see ...

• a doormat that’s dirty. I know that’s the purpose of having a doormat in the first place: to collect dirt, mud and other stuff that may be stuck to the bottom of one’s shoes or boots so that the stuff doesn’t end up on the floor or carpeting, but that doesn’t mean I like seeing it all on this attractive doormat. I really like the scene this Christmas doormat depicts: a smiling snowman with a top hat, gloves, a scarf, rosy cheeks and a red bird resting on its hand while snowflakes fall against a blue sky down to a snowy ground with green tress in the background and a red border on one side with some holiday flowers on both the left and right, also accompanied by the word “welcome”. It’s certainly a vibrant doormat that I like to keep looking clean.

The Magnet Works Cheery Snowman Welcome Indoor Outdoor Doormat is Christmas doormat that has a great deal going for it: it’s designed

for both indoor and outdoor use, so that provides the customer with a degree of flexibility to put the doormat wherever he or she prefers. The doormat sticks to the surface that it’s on without leaving any marks, so it’s easy to clean one’s boots or shoes because the doormat isn’t slipping and sliding all over the place. It’s quite colorful and very Christmas-themed, and so, it’s one of the first Christmas “decorations” a person will see when entering a home. The doormat easily catches one’s eye because it employs a number of light, bright color tones, but this can be a problem as dirt and mud and other junk from outside will show up more easily on a doormat like this one, thus impairing its attractiveness. That’s just something I have to put up with and deal with though and I do because I like the colors and the picture this Christmas doormat projects. I’m quite happy with this Christmas doormat and feel a “10″ rating is appropriate.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5321121364331031/k2311a1221/12.21.10