NaturVet Bitter Yuck! No Chew Spray  » Pets  »
  • It is worth it , and I recommend it to any pet owner
  • I found out the hard way that it really does taste terrible
  • I like that at Pet Smart they offer you a money back guarentee if the product doesn't work right - I never had to use it though thankfully

• by Gina Gott

My English Bulldog had a fondness for chewing on everything including herself. Every time my husband and I left her at the house with no one around , then when we come home we would discover that she had chewed on something that she wasn’t suppose to. I figured it couldn’t hurt to try a spray that might deter her from chewing on our furniture and her own self. I chose this one for a few reasons. The main one being that it is made of all natural ingredients , so it won’t hurt my dog. I have to say that it does help keep her from chewing as much on things that

we don’t want her too. It is worth it , and I recommend it to any pet owner. It is completely safe for dogs , cats , and any other pets.

The cool thing about this product is that it works on anything. You can spray this stuff on your couch or any other piece of furniture without any worries. It will not stain fabric or anything at all. It is a water based product. It is ok to use on your pet if they have hot spots or open wounds. This product will not hurt them at all. It is alcohol free. The taste is what makes them not want to chew or lick certain things anymore. I have to say that you will need to reapply this product every day though until your pet learns what not to chew on. I had to keep doing it with my dog for a couple of weeks before she stopped completely.

Be careful when you spray this product , because it can blow back into your face. I found out the hard way that it really does taste terrible. This is some powerful stuff! It works though and keeps my dog from tearing up my stuff when I’m not home to watch her. Be sure and leave your dog something to chew on , like a bone or ...

• NaturVet Bitter Yuck! No Chew Spray
      toy when you use this spray. This spray won’t stop dogs from chewing all together, and they will need something to replace the things you don’t want them to chew on.

The price for this product is pretty good. It is $7.00 for a 1 oz bottle or $17.00 for a 32 oz bottle. I like that at Pet Smart they offer you a money back guarentee if the product doesn’t work right - I never had to use it though thankfully. The bottle that it comes in is cute. It has the name on it and a picture of a dog and cat on the front. It is easy to find ,

and worth the money in the long run.

To sum everything up this is just a good product that is safe and all natural for your pets. It is good to keep them from chewing on furniture or on themselves. It is safe enough to use even if your pet has an open wound or scratch. My dog stopped chewing and licking on herself immediantly after I sprayed her. She did start back the next day until I sprayed her again. After a couple of weeks she was good to go , and had broken that bad habit. This is a nice product , and one that I keep a bottle of handy just in case.

Tommy says :

re : I like that at Pet Smart they offer you a money back guarentee if the product doesn’t work right - I never had to use it though thankfully
I swear this is the best ever

quick note by anonymous :

This product save my shoes and children toys

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2921121364311031/k2311a1221/12.21.10