Stamina InStride Folding Cycle  » Health  »
  • I like that you can not only pedal with your feet , but you can also set the cycle on a table and pedal with your arms
  • The major problem that I have with this machine is that it slides around when you are using it on a hard wood floor
  • I know that my heart is getting a workout too , which is always good
  • If you are looking for an affordable indoor or outdoor exercise machine , then I suggest you trying this one out

• by Gina Gott

This is the coolest little exercise machine you can buy. It is small , works your upper and lower body , and can be used anytime. It is light weight and easy to travel with. This machine is awesome. I am so glad that I found it. It makes working out a lot simplier. It has a couple of things that aren’t perfect about it , but for the price I can happily overlook them. Check this exercise cycle out for yourself if you are looking for a good quality but inexpensive piece of exercise equipment. I am a very happy customer.

To begin with this cycle weighs only 6 pounds. It is easy to set up. You just unfold it and start peddling. It will fit under a desk or just about anywhere you can think of. I like that you can not only pedal with your feet , but you can also set the cycle on a table and pedal

with your arms. This machine will give you a nice workout , and it has an electric monitor that times your workouts intensity. I like to use it when I am writing on the computer , watching tv , or just reading a book. This bike is great for your health. It will tone your body and make you healthier. I can be lazy at times , but with this little machine I have no excuse not to exercise.

The major problem that I have with this machine is that it slides around when you are using it on a hard wood floor. It is a lot easier to use on carpet, because it tends to stay in place better. The other problem is that my husband likes it as much as I do , so I need to go back and get him one of his own haha. This is really a cool product. It is made sturdy. It is easy ...

• to fold up and saves spaces. It is not to loud when you are using it. It is just a great product for the money!

The price is great. Normally it is $50.00 at Walgreens. I got it on sale for $30.00 though. You can’t beat that price for such a quality product. I’ve had my little cycle for about a month now , and I can feel a difference in my legs and arms. They already feel more toned. I know that my heart is getting a workout too , which is always good. Heart disease and diabeties both run in my family , so staying fit is something that I need to do. I like working out on this cycle a lot better than going to a gym. I don’t mind walking , but it is way to cold for that outside now. This cycle is a great buy , and worth every penny just for it’s convienence.

If you are

looking for an affordable indoor or outdoor exercise machine , then I suggest you trying this one out. It works really good. The price is terrific. The quality is great. You can exercise while you are watching television or typing on the computer. It is small and light weight. It will fit anywhere , and is easy to carry with you when you go on vacation. It is just the perfect little cycle. I know I have no excuse not to exercise since I have this machine. I think it is a great buy for any age. It is a nice workout , but not to difficult. It gets the job done , and you can adjust the tension to make it easier or harder to use. I started off using this cycle about 20 minutes a day. I now use it atleast an hour everyday if not more. It is worth the money. You will be glad that you bought this little cycle.

Stamina InStride Folding Cycle

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121364301031/k2311a1221/12.21.10