Sally Hansen 5 Minute French Manicure  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the look of a french manicure , but going to a salon every week can be expensive
  • I decided to buy this manicure kit , and give it a shot
  • There is also some little stickers that you can use to help you do your french manicure , but I don't recommend them
  • I like that the color dries very fast after you apply it
  • I will probabley never go to a salon again , because I prefer doing it myself now

• by Gina Gott

I love the look of a french manicure , but going to a salon every week can be expensive. I am not the most artistic person though , so I was unsure if I could do a professional looking job on my nails myself. I decided to buy this manicure kit , and give it a shot. It turned out to be easy , and I have been using it every since. Using this kit at home is a lot cheaper than going to a salon , and it is kind of fun.

The kit comes with a white french manicure tip pen. It is easy to use , and has a good point on it to make it easy to draw on your nail. The kit also comes with a top color and a maximum growth treatment.

Your nail’s will be in better shape after you use this product. There is also some little stickers that you can use to help you do your french manicure , but I don’t recommend them. The first time I used them I made a mess of my nails when I removed the stickers to soon. After a couple of tries it is really easy to draw it yourself , and if you make a mistake it’s easy to fix.

I like that the color dries very fast after you apply it. The pen dries within about 5 minutes or the time it takes me to do one hand. The regular color and growth treatment take a little bit longer to dry , but it’s still faster than going to a salon and waiting your turn. I know the ...

• name of the product is 5 minute french manicure , but to be honest it takes about 20 minutes on me. Maybe I will get faster after I keep using it.

Another thing that I like about this product is the price. I bought the whole kit for $11.00 at Walgreens. That is a bargain , because I can reuse this kit like 30 times. Imagine how much going to the salon 30 times would cost , and you will see how great a deal this kit is. I also like that if my polish chips it is so easy to do touch ups with this kit. This is a very handy thing to keep around if you want beautiful nails. I have to say though that this polish lasts about a 5 to 6 days without chipping

at all on me. I do a lot of typing and everything , and it still stays strong and gorgeous.

If you want a french manicure at a wonderful price , than try this kit yourself. After a little practice the results are professional looking. A friend of mine even asked me why I want to the salon without her. She never would have guessed that I did my nails myself. Your nails will also grow longer after a few weeks of using this kit , so be prepared for some great results. It is simple , looks good , and fun to try. I will probabley never go to a salon again , because I prefer doing it myself now. Why spend the extra money ? You can find this product at most drug stores , Walmart , and Kmart.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364241031/k2311a1221/12.21.10