Guerlain Shalimar Perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I found this perfume at my local drug store , and was surprised at how wonderful it smelt
  • I love strong perfumes , but I was worried that it might be to much the first time that I tried it on
  • I think this is a perfume for women in their middle 20's and older
  • I bought the big 2.5 oz bottle , so that was a very good price
  • The price is really amazing for such a good perfume and big bottle

• by Gina Gott

I found this perfume at my local drug store , and was surprised at how wonderful it smelt. I will say to begin with though , that this is not a scent for the timid. This is a bold and very sexy smelling perfume. I love strong perfumes , but I was worried that it might be to much the first time that I tried it on. My husband quickly changed my mind though when he gave me compliment after compliment. This perfume is a scent that will drive men crazy. I have tried a lot of perfumes , but this is a one of a kind fragrance for sure.

This perfume is made up of some beautiful scents. It has jasmine , iris , and rose in it. Vanilla is one of the strongest scents. It also has some lemon and bergamot in it. There is also hints

of tonka bean and amber. It is almost a magical scented perfume. I love it. It is mysterious and sensual smelling. This perfume is unique and a true classic. I am still amazed at all the compliments I get when it wear it. The majority are from men , but a few women have commented on it too. This perfume is sophisticated and sensual , and just fabulous!

This is a very powerful perfume. It is long lasting and will follow you around wherever you go. Just spray a little bit on in the morning , and yes I mean just a couple of spritzes. The smell will stay on you all day without needing any touch ups. It lasts and lasts. I think this is a perfume for women in their middle 20’s and older. It is not a girly or sweet smelling perfume geared towards teenagers. No ,

• this one is for mature women. I love it. I am in my 30’s and wear it happily. It is suited to wear anywhere you want to wear it to. Just know that you will get noticed. My favorite time to wear this scent is when my husband and I are going out on a date.

The bottle is very fashionable. It is curvy and clear glass. The top is a pretty blue. It has the name written on the front of the bottle as well. It is cute. The price is very good for such a strong and long lasting scent. I paid $40.00 for it at Walgreens. I bought the big 2.5 oz bottle , so that was a very good price. It lasts a very long time too , since you don’t have to keep reapplying it. I might have to buy 3 bottles a year.

For a good quality perfume that is not bad at all.

If you are looking for a fragrance that will turn heads and have everyone wondering what you’re wearing , then this is it. This is an almost intoxicating perfume that will get you more compliments than you will know what to do with. My husband loves a lot of my perfumes , but this is one of his all time favorites. I love the staying power of this scent , and the simple way you just spray this perfume and forget about it for the rest of the day . The price is really amazing for such a good perfume and big bottle. This perfume is made for a woman who is confident and wants to smell sensual. This alluring perfume is one of a kind. Try it out for yourself , and be prepared to feel passionate and sexy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5621121364231031/k2311a1221/12.21.10