Baby Fresh Scented Petroleum Jelly  » Cosmetics  »
  • I had never really purchased the product before, but when I did, I noticed it was good for each and every person in the house
  • The last time I decided to purchase my petroleum jelly, I noticed that there was a Baby Fresh Scented Petroleum Jelly available for sale
  • I think it is great for my sons little bottom, when it may get a little red
  • I like using this prodcut to prevent rash
  • I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality petroleum jelly to use around the house

• by adrean_j

I have recently found out that there are many uses for petroleum jelly. I had never really purchased the product before, but when I did, I noticed it was good for each and every person in the house. The last time I decided to purchase my petroleum jelly, I noticed that there was a Baby Fresh Scented Petroleum Jelly available for sale. I purchased the 4 ounce jar for only a dollar. When I got home, I noticed that the jar was considerably easy to open. I also liked the compact size which made it easier to store around the house

in any room. The jar is comparable to most petroleum jelly’s on the market. The texture is thick and a little greasy. That is perfectly the texture I was looking for in a petroleum jelly. The smell gives the petroleum jelly a little oomph because it is very similar to a baby powder scent. It is refreshing and smells like it is delicately scented. The only thing that I don’t like is that you can still slightly smell the regular petroleum scent.

This petroleum gel is very easy to rub into the skin because it glides. I think it is great for my sons little bottom, when it may get a little red. I like using this prodcut to prevent rash. It is very thick which makes it a great protectant. I also like to use this prodcut as a moisturizer for my extremely dry skin. I have dry problems all over my body and in the winter time it spreads. I have been dealing with particularly rough and dry elbows. I wanted to be free of this problem and decided to use the petroleum jelly. I like it because it last almost all day. I don’t have to find myself constantly trying ...

• Baby Fresh Scented Petroleum Jelly
      to remilitarize and dealing with problems with my elbow drying out quickly. It has healed a significant amount and almost feels smooth again. I like that fact that this product is scented, but still very mild and safe to apply on damaged skin.

I think that this is one of the best petroleum jelly’s that I have used. I think that this product is wonderful for people who are suffering from irritated or dry skin. It can help nourish the skin to a healthy state. I also like that this petroleum jelly can be used as a makeup remover. It makes

the makeup slick and easy to wipe off, without damaging skin and eyelids. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a quality petroleum jelly to use around the house. It is practical for every day use and can last a few months. That is a wonderful bargain at only a dollar a piece. It is well worth the money considering that this product has many uses and can come in handy when you least expect it. I think the fact that the scent is appealing gives this prodcut a little more edge than many other items like it on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3121121364171031/k2311a1221/12.21.10