Lander Refreshing Mint Gargle and Mouthwash
  • I thought it was a good buy at only a dollar and the bottle was kind of appealing because it looked almost exactly like the scope bottle
  • As I did this, I noticed I was not going to make it to 20 or 30 seconds
  • Though the experience burned, it helped my mouth feel much cleaner and much less sticky
  • I like the way it made my mouth clean and started to use this after smoking a few cigarettes
  • I would recommend this mouthwash to anyone who is looking for a potent mouthwash at a very low price

• by adrean_j

I don’t use mouthwash all of the time, but find myself buying it on occasion. I last purchased some mouthwash at my local dollar store. It was some pretty decent mouthwash by the name of Lander Refreshing Mint Gargle and Mouthwash. I thought it was a good buy at only a dollar and the bottle was kind of appealing because it looked almost exactly like the scope bottle. The fluid was blue in color as many mouthwashes are and the cap was a good size for dispensing. I was kind of skeptical about this bottle when I first used it. As I

poured the mouthwash, I could smell the mint from the distance. I poured a capful and put it in my mouth and swished it around. As I did this, I noticed I was not going to make it to 20 or 30 seconds. I swished and spit because the mouthwash was very strong.

I may not be strong to some others out there, but I have a low tolerance for that strong hot mint flavor in my mouth. After spitting I had to rinse my mouth twice so that I could feel comfortable again. Though the experience burned, it helped my mouth ...

• feel much cleaner and much less sticky. I liked that it left a refreshing flavor on my tongue once the strongness wore off. I also liked the fact that it left my teeth feeling slick as I rubbed my tongue across it. I like the way it made my mouth clean and started to use this after smoking a few cigarettes. It kills the germs and gets rid of the smoke smell and taste completely. I like that it does not even leave any lingering scent of smoke. Since this mouthwash is so strong it can take some time to get
        used to it.

I would recommend this mouthwash to anyone who is looking for a potent mouthwash at a very low price. Because of the strong flavor, I have learned to water mine down a little bit. This may be a good idea for those who don’t have a high tolerance for mint like myself. I also think this is a good mouthwash for people who have dry or sticky mouths because it clears it right up. I could see myself using this prodcut again in the future and think it works as good as some of the more expensive brands on the market.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121364161031/k2311a1221/12.21.10