Tek Soft Bristle Turbo Power Toothbrush
2.5
  • For years, my mother would buy them for us for Christmas, so I know just how most of the older models work
  • I think that the bristles were soft to the touch

• by adrean_j

I have not really been the type to get into electric toothbrushes, but have used quite a few of them in my lifetime. For years, my mother would buy them for us for Christmas, so I know just how most of the older models work. I wanted to get the same affects today, and wanted to have an alternate toothbrush to my manual one that I use on a daily basis. I saw some powered toothbrushes for only a dollar and just could not pass up the offer. I purchased the Tek Soft Bristle Turbo Power Toothbrush and was anxious to use it. It came

equipped with batteries and was ready for use. I put the batteries into the bottom of the brush. It takes two AA batteries. As I put them in, I snapped the bottom back on and it seemed quite secure. The brush itself was thick and had a full bristles. I think that the bristles were soft to the touch.

As I used this toothbrush for the first time, it made me feel like my teeth were clean, but it did not more than a regular toothbrush. The vibrating motion is kind of massaging to the mouth but it did not do anything to get my ...

• teeth any cleaner than any other toothbrush. It felt like it was moving for no reason honestly. It does move in very brisk motions which is good and it may help slightly, but there is no drastic difference. I was actually decently satisfied with this toothbrush until I had an accident. I knocked the toothbrush off the counter and it fell on the floor. I had to put the batteries back in because they had fallen out to notice that the toothbrush was not longer working. I tried everything to get it to turn back on but it did not. That shows that this toothbrush
        is a little too sensitive. I don’t want something that will break after one fall. I need something strong and durable.

I don’t see myself purchasing this toothbrush again for a couple of reasons. It doesn’t move as much as it could. It is annoying trying to reach to the bottom to cut the brush off and on. Also I don’t like the bulky rectangular shape. The fact that it broke is just another reason why, I won’t purchase it again. I think it is good for people who are dying to try an electric toothbrush and don’t want to spend a lot on it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3421121364111031/k2311a1221/12.21.10